[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Trickster ascendany for 9%, frenzy for 12%, onslaught for 20%, controlled destruction for 10% (or is it? Anyways, there's a support quality for it).

Im using trickster ascendany, and also my all games are with 20%. I think you wrote the wrong person.
Darkxellmc can u plz explain why do u have 2 auras in helmet and the enlighten? is it a mistake and there should be the 3rd aura?
"
14plus wrote:
Darkxellmc can u plz explain why do u have 2 auras in helmet and the enlighten? is it a mistake and there should be the 3rd aura?

Aspect of the spider is the reservation.
Last edited by iZorro on Mar 18, 2020, 5:58:27 PM
"
iZorro wrote:
"
14plus wrote:

Why do we use Aspect of the spider? Are there no other better auras?
"
JAPACHAMIE27 wrote:
"
iZorro wrote:
"
14plus wrote:

Why do we use Aspect of the spider? Are there no other better auras?

While active, periodically applies a Spider's Web debuff to nearby Enemies, and Hinders them. Each Spider's Web on an Enemy increases the Damage they take. Hinder reduces their movement speed.
30% reduced Movement Speed
5% increased Damage taken
Base duration is 6 seconds
Can inflict up to 3 Spider's Webs on an Enemy
@Darkxellmc:

Hey mate,

are there any great Cluster Jewels we should use?

Thanks
"
Pyron wrote:
@Darkxellmc:

Hey mate,

Thanks

From talking to op earlier quickly in chat he said he was going to update the jewel section for this. Besides no witness OP recommended flow of life on the medium connecting to no witness.
Last edited by Griff112 on Mar 18, 2020, 6:38:02 PM
"
Pyron wrote:
@Darkxellmc:

Hey mate,

Thanks

Medium : flow of life, exposure therapy
Small : no witnesses
"
JAPACHAMIE27 wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Trickster ascendany for 9%, frenzy for 12%, onslaught for 20%, controlled destruction for 10% (or is it? Anyways, there's a support quality for it).

Im using trickster ascendany, and also my all games are with 20%. I think you wrote the wrong person.

I was answering you, these are the sources of cast speed. Make sure you have all of them to make casting ed feel as smooth as possible.

You have neither frenzies or onslaught (or I missed them), so yeah, you are casting pretty slow.

I'll update cluster jewel section tomorrow (and the PoBs). Wanted to do it tonight, but the site was too slow for some reason.
very good build, I use it in league starter now I am 85 I like to play it.

However, given the aggressiveness of delirium monsters, why not use temporal chains?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info