[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

What is the benefit to running a Watcher's Eye with Pride in the jewel slot?

As far as I can tell, you get a 10% damage increase with the mod and some additional health and mana.

Wouldn't it be better to run a rare jewel if you can get more than 10% damage using it?

Watcher's Eyes are going for roughly 1ex right now and I have a hard time spending that much for 10% damage and some health when I already have jewels that are giving me more damage.
Hey guys,

Could you take a look at my PoB and check what I could improve upon – click?

I feel like my set up is pretty good as is (and I don't have Disemboweling nodes yet), but the DPS still feels kinda underwhelming.
"
Pralkarz wrote:
Hey guys,

Could you take a look at my PoB and check what I could improve upon – click?

I feel like my set up is pretty good as is (and I don't have Disemboweling nodes yet), but the DPS still feels kinda underwhelming.

lvl90 + all gems on level 20 (not even adding 20% quali) + uber lab = close to double the damage you deal now

gear is def. good enough to do end-game content
Hello!

I posted earlier, but am hoping my post was simply missed... apologies if anyone thinks posting again is disrespectful, that is not my intent at all, but I am a tad out of my depth here

A lucky temple corrupt gave me this

I am hoping that with this I can replace my belt

and also replace fortify in my six-link to something with a bit more damage? But I am unsure what that would be...?

Also, here is my pastebin instead if someone is capable of giving me tips on what to improve next!

https://pastebin.com/59YBDjVv

Really loving this build so far, for sure!
Last edited by donaldtroll on Jan 14, 2020, 7:03:09 PM
del
Last edited by Ismail69 on Jan 16, 2020, 3:15:54 AM
"
donaldtroll wrote:

and also replace fortify in my six-link to something with a bit more damage? But I am unsure what that would be...?

for onslaught i am already using an abyss jewel, so that shouldnt be aproblem at all

regarding fortify: personally i'ld say infused channeling, since it also 8% less phys-dmg taken. its also increasing ur vengeance dmg in case you use that.

and congrats to that find! thats a juicy one, exile!
"
HGB3st wrote:
"
donaldtroll wrote:

for onslaught i am already using an abyss jewel, so that shouldnt be aproblem at all

regarding fortify: personally i'ld say infused channeling, since it also 8% less phys-dmg taken. its also increasing ur vengeance dmg in case you use that.

and congrats to that find! thats a juicy one, exile!

Great advice! thanks alot for it! now I am just hoping that the loss from swapping my near-perfect 30Q sword for that q24 one will not be too massive!
I am looking for a relatively budget Cyclone build 2 Sword for my duelist, anyone has recommendations?

Want to do like tier 13 maps

I read people commenting on this page but it seems their damage is too low?

What can I get in this build for 2 exalts? which is all I have to spend would this build still make sense as it appears to be expensive?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
TriniGamer wrote:
I am looking for a relatively budget Cyclone build 2 Sword for my duelist, anyone has recommendations?

Want to do like tier 13 maps

I read people commenting on this page but it seems their damage is too low?

What can I get in this build for 2 exalts? which is all I have to spend would this build still make sense as it appears to be expensive?

I tried almost all cyclone builds u can imagine hahaah rly love cyclone. This one using ahn mighty is without a doubt the most strong/cheap one. Rly using swords that cost some chaos u can achieve rly high dps. My char on pob without impale is almost 1.2 million dps with impale it should be almost the double (2.4m +-)

With this u can easily farm t13-15 but carefull to not die cause we indeed are a lil glass cannon althouth if u have vaal pact and 5.5-6k hp u should be fine just avoid big easy to dodge hits.

When u farm enought currency u can upgrade this build to the paradoxica one that do a lot more damage but is like 10x more expensive.

Another thing is u clearspeed is rly fast so it should be easy to farm currency.
^ alright thanks man I will try this build following your character profile

Currently using a volatile cwc necromancer cyclone but dual swords look best with mtx also the witch cause a lot of fps drops
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info