[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

What can I do to upgrade my build? I don't feel like im really doing much damage, Delve 183 is already starting to be kinda slow. The Perciever belt I'll equip once I get to lvl 78.

"
n3crophagia wrote:
"
Paddy_1997 wrote:
Hey i got the -# to channeling skills on my rings will i need then the -15 total mana costs of socketed gems on the body armor ?

I'm not a very experienced player, but reading this post and the last pages for many days, I think that this depends on your feel while running the build, if you run out of mana or not... Easy to imagine :)

Must say thank you so much Asramero for the build and everyone who is helping to solve all the doubts and troubles of new and/or not as new players.

Love this post so much,

Happy holidays and Happy new Year all.

no mana problems :D with the ring veil enchant
"
TobbyGabriel wrote:
What can I do to upgrade my build? I don't feel like im really doing much damage, Delve 183 is already starting to be kinda slow. The Perciever belt I'll equip once I get to lvl 78.

You just need levels from the looks of it, it'll obviously be slower when you're going into the deeper end of delving at such a low level.

Run some maps and get your passive tree filled in + core gear items when you can equip them.
Hey the Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet is viable? +44 attribute is so god and all the item goes perfect
Can you explain to me your "anointing amulet" sections with multiple tiers? I thought you can only anoint an amulet with a node once.
What do you think about assassin? Is this build work with assassin
The most recent update changing skill gems/link setup, can you post a new pastebin that covers the items/setup you are using currently for the build?
My gear so far:

Gear

Had no real issues till t13. Have sth. like 7 ex to spare, but don't know how...
"
CakeTasteGood wrote:
Can you explain to me your "anointing amulet" sections with multiple tiers? I thought you can only anoint an amulet with a node once.

You CAN only anoint one thing onto an amulet, the tier options given though is just how good each anointment is for the build.

If you want to put less currency into your anoint as you might swap amulets frequently in low maps, use a budget/low tier anointment, if you've got what you think is your endgame amulet, you can invest into it with a higher tier annointment that'll cost more.

--

"
PalitoDeDraza wrote:
Hey the Carnage Heart Onyx Amulet is viable? +44 attribute is so god and all the item goes perfect

You could use Carnage Heart if you really wanted to but it's lacking a lot of things a basic rare amulet would give such as life, resists and the attributes you mentioned.

If you really want to use it you could but it's by no means perfect. You'd want to upgrade it for a rare amulet asap in order to get life, crit multi, flat phys etc.

--

"
What do you think about assassin? Is this build work with assassin

Cyclone Assassin is perfectly viable, it'd just be a completely different build than to what this guide gives, I'd check out the Shadow section of the forums to see if anyone has a guide for it.
Last edited by Anherus on Dec 29, 2019, 8:36:56 AM
So running into issues in T12+ maps where I'm just getting blipped out of existence with no chance. Any tips on gearing, or what to change, as I'm starting to wonder if this is viable for Sirius and T16's without throwing 100's of EX at it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info