[3.7] Frost Spear CoCospri Assassin (budget version 60c estimated / 4ex for all content)

"
slowmath wrote:
Any advice on gear upgrades first? Better chest or pandemonius?

Depends on your budget, but if you have some ex to spare, go for 21/23 gems first, then Pandemonius, then a 6-link body armour. If you are short on ex, try 21/20 gems first, they will give you a lot of damage.

And since you are using the tether/glorious vanity combo, you can use a vaal regalia with the crafted gain hp as extra es. That should compensate for lower ele resists.
Yes almost , but where i see my attacks per second in pob ? Btw i love the Build its AWESOME, almost did not made it bc most ppl had way to less HP in they CoC Builds for my taste . Glad i found yours !
"
MartiniHenry wrote:
Yes almost , but where i see my attacks per second in pob ? Btw i love the Build its AWESOME, almost did not made it bc most ppl had way to less HP in they CoC Builds for my taste . Glad i found yours !

Good to know you are enjoying it!

On PoB, search for cyclone on Main Skill. It will show cyclone with the spell you have on your body armour. Should be showing as "Vaal Cyclone, Vaal Arc" for your current setup. Then select Cyclone under it, and the Attack Rate is the attacks per second you have.

To see the crit chance, mark on configurations the power charges, lucky crit (diamond flask) and enemies are chilled. On top of the effective crit chance that it shows, you'll also have the bonus crit from assassin to targets full hp and low life.
Hey can you look at my profile/gear , i know im not even maxed out but dying quite often at stronger/multiple enemies. Am i missing something important?

Other than that its really fun.
Last edited by MartiniHenry on Jul 14, 2019, 6:35:48 AM
"
MartiniHenry wrote:
Hey can you look at my profile/gear , i know im not even maxed out but dying quite often at stronger/multiple enemies. Am i missing something important?

Other than that its really fun.

I know it is hard to tell what killed you sometimes, but can you give more info on your deaths?

But I have a few suggestions:

1- get more life. might of the meek are cheap, get more life on gloves and ring. Also, always get life on your jewels, like cheap ones with 2 mods: life and crit multiplier and maybe a 3rd useful mod, if you don't want to spend much for now.

2 - try to cap your fire resist without any flasks, you are vulnerable without the wise oak. the might of the meek under the scion node can fix this too.

3 - Legion - if you are dying to legion encounters, never stop moving. Even in yellow maps with more than 7k life, you get nuked by the windup attacks if are too slow. So always move forward and make big curves if you are going back, so the lancing and shield bash guys dont hit you. Also, try to get a jewel with "corrupted blood cant be inflicted on you", because i died a lot to bleeds in legion encounters before getting one, simply because you stop leeching and the debuff drains your life really fast.

4 - keep your fortify always up. I never like the fortify+leap slam much, that is why I'd rather use it liked with cyclone. But it mitigates a lot of damage.
Uber elder down, nice build.
How about stun immune, is that a problem? And can we do no regen maps, cause i dont see any mana leech/mana gain.
"
Pituking wrote:
Uber elder down, nice build.

Glad you are enjoying!
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
How about stun immune, is that a problem? And can we do no regen maps, cause i dont see any mana leech/mana gain.

You are immune to stun when you are using cyclone. Spin to win!

I switch one of my flasks for a mana flask to do no regen. You can use the mana on hit jewels too.
I'm almost done with the build, I just need a better elder ring. I'm completely in love with it. Thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info