Why are people so mad?

wow, managed 1. try for 2 more next time.
Oblivious
Haha, post got removed completely.

Cheers support, talk about madness.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Well, yeah, that video was about as subtle as a decked-out Christmas tree Boem.

Suggest you use the more accurate term "crazy" in future and leave mad to the experts.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
You left, but maybe not in a way that is obvious to someone who isn't accustomed to the holes certain people create and instantly fill the moment they exist, whether they know it or not.

Have no idea what you mean, so I guess I don't know, but it sounds cool and maybe better I have no idea. Uh, I'm imagining foruming around using a Portal gun, lol.

"
Charan wrote:
...Speaking of comfort, your choice of words regarding with whom I'd have dinner is distinctly the opposite thereof.

I suppose that makes me the sucker for succour here.

See, holes schmoles, that's really why you like me around, because of my taste and stomach for truly rank offerings.

"
erdelyii wrote:
Well, yeah, that video was about as subtle as a decked-out Christmas tree Boem.

Suggest you use the more accurate term "crazy" in future and leave mad to the experts.

It was a discussion between a qualified biologist and a journalist about an assault performed on him during his work.

I think that's entirely reasonable in a thread called "why are people so mad?".

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : huh and apparently i can't post in the code of conduct thread to warn other people where the new line is.
Good stuff.
Last edited by Boem on Jul 3, 2019, 7:13:44 AM
Yeh, the title was super political. It looked like an interesting discussion. Like support are going to watch it, lol.

"
erdelyii wrote:
Yeh, the title was super political. It looked like an interesting discussion. Like support are going to watch it, lol.

How is the tittle political?

[Removed by Support]

It's stating the events that occured and the people involved in the discussion.

There is absolutely nothing political about a man being assaulted while he is performing his job.

[Removed by Support]

Btw support removed it because it was considered "inflammatory". Which to me imply's they believe the opinion that he deserved to be assaulted has merit.

Because it can only be considered inflammatory if you project two camps on this subject instead of condemnation from all sides about assaulting somebody performing his job.

So, good going GGG.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:

So, good going GGG.

Peace,

-Boem-

You seem mad at GGG? Are you really still mad about the policy change on this forum?

If so, I have a suggestion. With all due respect, you should just try to move on with your life.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

So, good going GGG.

Peace,

-Boem-

You seem mad at GGG? Are you really still mad about the policy change on this forum?

If so, I have a suggestion. With all due respect, you should just try to move on with your life.

Why post when you didn't read mine?

That seems counter productive.

Peace,

-Boem-
People are mad because rapid flow of information and exchange of older ideas has made them more aware of diversity in their species' character.
Last edited by vmt80 on Jul 3, 2019, 4:37:46 PM
"
Boem wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

So, good going GGG.

Peace,

-Boem-

Why post when you didn't read mine?

That seems counter productive.

Peace,

-Boem-

Read your what?

Based on what I read in this thread it seems that you've still got some kind of hang-up with GGG because of the policy change. I just suggested that it would be best for you, it that's the case, that you figure out a way to move on. Maybe this quote will help?

"
Reinhold Niebuhr Quotes. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info