3.12 🗡️Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone -Budget friendly, easy to play-

"

Yeah i feel you.
You are fightning Morphs with cold start (no rage) and it sucks.

Here's what you are going to do:

1. Remove Rage & Berserk gems
2. Instead of Rage add Damage on Full Life support
3. with CWDT setup link Wave of Conviction, lvl 1 is fine

4. if you can, try to get accuracy close to 100%, will bring nice damage
5. add Vaal Grace gem for defense vs Morphs
After first 3 steps it will feel a lot better!

PS, you are missing some passive point. Check your quests...

On 95/90% accuracy right now, can't really get more without stupidly expensive gear…
Will try your advice with no rage and wave of conviction, thanks.
The defense is ok actually, even when I'm trying Abyssus a bit.
Lol, missing 1 point from Vilenta, didn't notice, thanks.
"
undelorth wrote:

On 95/90% accuracy right now, can't really get more without stupidly expensive gear…
Will try your advice with no rage and wave of conviction, thanks.
The defense is ok actually, even when I'm trying Abyssus a bit.
Lol, missing 1 point from Vilenta, didn't notice, thanks.

just get 300 accuracy on 1 ring if you can afford, it will cap it.
"
PPS BUILD WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW

pog
3.9 UPDATED
"
Kalithas wrote:
"

pog

what is pps? xD
Did some upgrades to my previous gear and swapped some gems as you advised, got to 3.3kk shaper dps with no onslaught/power/frenzy.
"

Sirus is still undoable for me with vaal pact and melee style, but I'll keep trying. T16 conquerers, shaper guardians, shaper, elder and uber atziri are doable decent enough. Also, when you map, beware of your awakening level — it makes some mods pretty much undoable:
— 90% chance to avoid ailments becomes 100% and renders your sword useless
— 60% less recovery are more dangerous as it can be up to 74% less recovery.
Currently looking forward for gem quality and trying to spawn double corrupt altar in the temple — if I corrupt my sword with a chance to get fortify on hit, I can swap fortify gem to maim gem and increase my dps for another 100k. Onslaught and attack speed corruptions are good too.

UPD: after some research, I decided to get rid of the assassin's mark as it doesn't provide much benefit on bosses, and replace it with some herald of purity ring. It gave me +400k dps on shaper, +100k dps on regular bosses and -200k dps on regular monsters, but who cares about regular monsters.

Lost a bit hp too sadly.
Last edited by undelorth on Dec 23, 2019, 8:14:22 PM
"
rezzet wrote:
"
Kalithas wrote:
"

pog

what is pps? xD

post post scriptum

"
undelorth wrote:
Did some upgrades to my previous gear and swapped some gems as you advised, got to 3.3kk shaper dps with no onslaught/power/frenzy.
"

Sirus is still undoable for me with vaal pact and melee style, but I'll keep trying. T16 conquerers, shaper guardians, shaper, elder and uber atziri are doable decent enough. Also, when you map, beware of your awakening level — it makes some mods pretty much undoable:
— 90% chance to avoid ailments becomes 100% and renders your sword useless
— 60% less recovery are more dangerous as it can be up to 74% less recovery.
Currently looking forward for gem quality and trying to spawn double corrupt altar in the temple — if I corrupt my sword with a chance to get fortify on hit, I can swap fortify gem to maim gem and increase my dps for another 100k. Onslaught and attack speed corruptions are good too.

UPD: after some research, I decided to get rid of the assassin's mark as it doesn't provide much benefit on bosses, and replace it with some herald of purity ring. It gave me +400k dps on shaper, +100k dps on regular bosses and -200k dps on regular monsters, but who cares about regular monsters.

Lost a bit hp too sadly.

Glad you are doing ok! :)

I would advise though that you go with Starkonja's vs Awakener. Dps for him doesn't have to be that high. Fight is mostly about mechanics from what I saw.

WTF mods? Rly??? I didn't even know those exist? Is GGG insane?

How did you craft those boots??? :D
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Dec 24, 2019, 12:38:51 AM
"

I would advise though that you go with Starkonja's vs Awakener. Dps for him doesn't have to be that high. Fight is mostly about mechanics from what I saw.

That's reasonable. Also, I should try a lower awakening level, 8 was too high, lol.
"

How did you craft those boots??? :D

With some lucky chaos spam, lucky 2 annuls (freed suffix and prefix) and unlucky exalt (low fire res).

Was managed to buy awakened melee phys support gem, it has 10% chance to intimidate on hit and thus gave me another 300k shaper dps. Not sure how I'm gonna progress further tho.
What did you annoint ?
"
Bungusfungus wrote:
What did you annoint ?

I found two good nodes: Bladedancer and Honed Edge. Honed Edge if you don't have enough accuracy yet, Bladedancer if you have,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info