[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
BOMBER1337 wrote:

Ok some Upgrades were done. What's next?

Some rare helmet i guess?

yep definitely. But also I would recommend replacing the chest. From my exprience, explody chest actually makes the clear worse (as it breaks prolif, corpses that explode cant prolif poisons).
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Don't worry about the chest. :D

Just tried it out. :)
I like it personally.

So probably helmet?

I have a other Chest there ^^
Last edited by BOMBER1337 on Jul 17, 2020, 5:31:24 AM
"
BOMBER1337 wrote:
Don't worry about the chest. :D
Just tried it out. :)
I like it personally.

Any chance you could make a video, i was wondering myself if i should try explody chest i'm not really rich so i can't test it, i would really appreciate it!
Died to Sirus again lol, so I made some changes, using thread of hope for some more life, and crafted a really nice belt just need to divine and get lucky
So i'm pretty new to using Path of Building.

I'm at the starter set. I purchased all the gear for the starter set. Then I go to look at the gems, and the color of gems don't add up with the colors of the gears sockets?
I am just having a blast with the Build, just hit Level 99. This will go till 100 very nice build, would suggest even for beginners.

New helmet was also done

So i am good to go for Level 100 ty!
"
hp1 wrote:
"
AdvancedWind wrote:
Because harvest crafting actually feels like crafting I'm trying to see if it's possible to fit Envy on this build for batshit insane amounts of damage.

Anyone knows how much %mana reserved reduction is needed to have it on top of the other auras?

For now I can see I have 1 free suffix on helmet, can use essence there. 5% reduction

Amulet can fit 25% reduced malevolence reservation and envy if I move the fire resist to boots and remove the essence chaos modifier (envy more than makes up for that)
Changing 4 points on the tree gives 4% and 8% reduced mana reservation.

Would that be enough?

Edit: Seems doable with enlighten support, guess I found my final goal for the league

This is a great idea. I found an Aul's with Envy, and upped my DPS by 500k.

Finished it today. It's beautiful indeed. Just missing the Sovereignty annoint. Even without Dirty Techniques it's still + 700k DPS on current build. And if I want really much I can even forgo it, but I'd rather have more than 40 mana lol
+1 level to int gems would be like 3% more damage but I gave up, influence rerolls are too expensive

Last edited by AdvancedWind on Jul 17, 2020, 11:59:24 PM
While I rarely beg for advice here I am :D

My current setup/pastebin:
Pastebin

I was thinking about replacing my helmet next:

but hunter bases with the enchant pretty much cost as much as I have right now.

Should I consider going for the cluster jewel build first?

Thanks in advance.
About the Hunter Base - I bought a rare helmet with enchant and used Hunter's Exalted Orb there for 2.2 EX. So you could consider it also and then use Harvest to craft the helmet.
"
BOMBER1337 wrote:
About the Hunter Base - I bought a rare helmet with enchant and used Hunter's Exalted Orb there for 2.2 EX. So you could consider it also and then use Harvest to craft the helmet.

Thanks for the tip, haven't considered that yet :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info