[3.7] Shadow/Cast On Critical Strike Ice Nova/Dual Cospri Build/100% Hit

"
kirk42 wrote:
hello for potions the taste of hate is possible for more damage of cold?

Taste of Hate:
Gain (15-20)% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage during effect

Cospri:
No Physical Damage

For Spells that give u totally nothing :)
If u wanna use flask for more dps use The Wise Oak when u have over caped cold res most then other res :P
"
veritas1957 wrote:
"
Askandor wrote:
"
veritas1957 wrote:
Why you mark level 38? I'm playing with your build and now i'm 40 level. Should change my setup for cyclone or still can go with traps? And do you have any advice for levelling?

go as CoC on 38
Ascen: 1)Ambush 2)Opport 3)Unstable
for mana management use ring with curse on 60 lvl or use amulet as on my char with curse setup. (u dont need ring with this amulet and u dont need support gem on herald at all).
Depends on ur gear cyclone can deal less damage then traps and be much squishy cas out of life regen. So choose whatever u prefer (for me cyclone was more funny then traps at all).

Thank you for advice. Should i go with daggers or any high dps 2 handed work with this?

umm u need a lot of crit on start so that daggers what u can see on movie is best option for start and u did dmg from ice nova no cyclone :P
"
veritas1957 wrote:
"
Askandor wrote:
"
veritas1957 wrote:
Why you mark level 38? I'm playing with your build and now i'm 40 level. Should change my setup for cyclone or still can go with traps? And do you have any advice for levelling?

go as CoC on 38
Ascen: 1)Ambush 2)Opport 3)Unstable
for mana management use ring with curse on 60 lvl or use amulet as on my char with curse setup. (u dont need ring with this amulet and u dont need support gem on herald at all).
Depends on ur gear cyclone can deal less damage then traps and be much squishy cas out of life regen. So choose whatever u prefer (for me cyclone was more funny then traps at all).

Thank you for advice. Should i go with daggers or any high dps 2 handed work with this?

i dont like daggers at all, so for me it wasn't a problem to lvl up with 1h sword's. Got lucky delve runs and good elemental damage on them.
There is no best/worst ways for lvling. Choose whatever u prefer. 1-68 isnt a problem with any wpn.
"
I have a doubt, only suffix cooldown reduction in belt resolve the problem of CoC attack? or do I have to mess with anything else? Thanks ^-^

CoC have 0.15ms cd if u rly need this just do it :D but i dont think so u need it... I think %ele dmg + %cold dmg and %dmg is little better :p
Where's your bone chill
Is this build death?

I check your profil and your CoC character is empty.
Can i swap out cyclone for a flicker as a trigger ? XD
"
Soulcry_POE wrote:
Where's your bone chill

Bone Chill work well with DOT, so will work with Cold Snap/Votrex but we dont have links for that :)

Cold Snap or Votex is on cospri without any space for link it ;P
Last edited by OfShadow666 on Jun 26, 2019, 3:19:18 AM
"
veritas1957 wrote:
Is this build death?

I check your profil and your CoC character is empty.

I break 3x 6l Carcass in alva temple, so i wont invest more to that and make something other, u can check on my yt new one ;) so atm only work pob and that what i have :) maybe will back soon to that build :P
"
kiteohatto wrote:
Can i swap out cyclone for a flicker as a trigger ? XD

Cyclone have best tick rate for CoC, we dont have tons of attack speed :P if u wanna try ok go with it ;P but for me cyclone + coc is best options :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info