[3.7 - Nnoitra] Essence Drain + Contagion Life based - Starter viable - Can do All Content +VIDEO

Is there a lot of difference from a 5L to a 6L weapon?
If I can only buy a 5L, how far could I go?
"
flasdaon wrote:
Is there a lot of difference from a 5L to a 6L weapon?
If I can only buy a 5L, how far could I go?

u can check the diference in POB !
I do not know how to do it, that's why I asked. but I guess it will be viable until you can farm the 2 ex that cost a 6L
Last edited by flasdaon on Jun 16, 2019, 4:24:52 PM
Im having severe mana issues low level running a tabulas, what can I use for mana?
"
Hauntingly wrote:
Im having severe mana issues low level running a tabulas, what can I use for mana?

Clarity aura
"
Hauntingly wrote:

ring with -6~8 mana, praxis, clarity
Last edited by iilockkii on Jun 16, 2019, 8:00:09 PM
I was able to craft my weapon yesterday.

I just come over you guide and saw that weapon. It really skyrockets my dmg.

Still I have to get way better gear. I am not even capped at resistances, but playing SSF most of the time it takes a bit more time than on PC.
"
YKMN85 wrote:
I was able to craft my weapon yesterday.

I just come over you guide and saw that weapon. It really skyrockets my dmg.

Spoiler

Still I have to get way better gear. I am not even capped at resistances, but playing SSF most of the time it takes a bit more time than on PC.

This staff is really good, but with a +3 it will be even better!
"
flasdaon wrote:
I do not know how to do it, that's why I asked. but I guess it will be viable until you can farm the 2 ex that cost a 6L

Pls check this guide -> https://www.gameskinny.com/zvyk9/path-of-exile-30-guide-how-to-use-path-of-building-and-set-up-a-build-plan
Im lvl 67, this is my second character in this League. I have only a 4 linked Cane of Unravelling, the Amulet+Chest, but i LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Holy, this is the best build i ever played. <3
Last edited by kisdjbug on Jun 19, 2019, 4:00:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info