Utterly disappointed with ps4 version

Okay, so literally every single post under "console announcements" is about xbox.. what about ps4? Give us some damn information already. This is really starting to get old (on a newly released game). Address your consumers concerns already. Acknowledge that you hear what your consumers are telling you.

STOP ADVERTISING MICROTRANSACTION SALES ON PS4 UNTIL THE GAME IS FIXED.
Absolutely remove experience loss until people can play without frame drop deaths EVERY SINGLE DAY. Oh, not to mention client crashes resulting in death at least 4-5 times a day.

There's way too much going on for consoles to handle... lack of testing on an actual console before release? You cant just take everything that is on PC and implement it on a console - obviously there will be crashes. All of the bright lights and ground auras need to be reworked. All of the misc items that drop THAT WE CANT EVEN SEE WITHOUT HOLDING L3.... remove that junk. Things need to be preloaded before we actually start an encounter (obviously).

Open a lock box - freeze and die
Harbinger spawns - freeze and die
Enemies spawn in around a breach - freeze and die
Abyssal enemies flood the screen.... yeah, you get the point

How can you justify spamming a sale message across my screen every 2 minutes, but I have yet to get ONE DAY without frame drops or blue screening. Not to mention rubber banding every single time I use any movement skill near a mob. This should be embarrassing for you.
Last bumped on Jun 3, 2019, 4:02:50 PM
i've been playing since the ps4 version was released and i haven't had many problems playing the game, i haven't had a crash since the act 8 sarn encampment crash bug fix, i very rarly get rubberbanding or fps drops and this is on a 2014 ps4.
Low frame rate is probably the biggest killer for me. I'm playing on a PS4 Pro and at times the frame rate feels like it's hitting single digits.

I think it depends on what type of build you're playing as to how badly the frame drops are but performance in general is poor.

Not sure what the previous poster is on about saying there's no fps drops.
Last edited by dreamstationAU on May 31, 2019, 11:04:31 PM
He said he rarely gets them, not they don't exist. The frame drops even at their absolute worst aren't capable of killing you, that's all on you. I've done massive amounts of breaches, abysses, and flashback clusterfuck nonsense at literally like 5 fps with near no difference in my performance. If you're dying now you'll still be dying with the game running perfectly. It's not the frames killing you just the crazier/harder content that you can't handle causing the frame drops doing it.

Edit: You guys want to whine about the desync though and I'm all for it. I'll bitch up a storm with everyone about that.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on May 31, 2019, 11:59:52 PM
"
He said he rarely gets them, not they don't exist. The frame drops even at their absolute worst aren't capable of killing you, that's all on you. I've done massive amounts of breaches, abysses, and flashback clusterfuck nonsense at literally like 5 fps with near no difference in my performance. If you're dying now you'll still be dying with the game running perfectly. It's not the frames killing you just the crazier/harder content that you can't handle causing the frame drops doing it.

Edit: You guys want to whine about the desync though and I'm all for it. I'll bitch up a m.p storm with everyone about that.

Just your statement that you're all for desync makes your entire post invalid..

You are ONE individual who doesn't experience problems.. so, in your logic, that means the THOUSANDS of people experiencing problems are lying? That may be the most moronic thing I've ever read.
"
binoculars wrote:
"

Edit: You guys want to whine about the desync though and I'm all for it. I'll bitch up a m.p storm with everyone about that.

Just your statement that you're all for desync makes your entire post invalid..

You are ONE individual who doesn't experience problems.. so, in your logic, that means the THOUSANDS of people experiencing problems are lying? That may be the most moronic thing I've ever read.

If only you could read.

Edit: Also, what the hell were you trying to type into my quote?

Edit again: Also, again, before you make another nonsense statement. You literally read everything in my post the exact opposite of what it was saying.

Such edit, much bored: Oh my god, you're stern aren't you?
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Jun 1, 2019, 6:00:20 AM
Wow.... If you don't want things to be read a certain way, try using a little punctuation. It goes a long way, believe me.

When someone says "oh they bitch about that but I'm all for it".... you get it. Actually, I'm sure you don't, but that's not my problem.

Your entire rant was about how people must be lying because you, an individual, aren't experiencing the same problems. Sorry, son, but that means Jack to me. Do a little reading on this forum alone and you'll see the vast number of people having the same issues. That alone renders your entire post meaningless. Go run a tier 15 map on flashback with the map mods combined with flashback mods and video the entirety of the map.. if your frames don't drop to nothing, I'll pay your next vehicle note.

People are experiencing the same issues on ps4 pro, yet your standard ps4 with less ram and processing power can handle it no problem? Lol, okay.
No everything was punctuated properly. I said nothing about anyone lying. You clearly can't read, you're still claiming I said the exact opposite of what I did.

"I'VE DONE massive amounts of breaches, abysses, and flashback clusterfuck nonsense at literally LIKE 5 FPS with near no difference in MY (not consoles) performance."

"You guys want to whine about the desync though and I'm all for it."

This clearly says I'm with the people whining about desync. No more punctuation was needed, just literacy from you.
Um, how can you drop to 5fps yet have zero stress on your console? If your fps drops to 5, its BECAUSE of stress on the console. And please, oh please go jump into a tier 15 with 5fps in the middle of a mob and video it.. please do..

If your punctuation was correct, in your mind, in that statement, then it's an absolute incomplete sentence.. because it's still reads like you're for desync..

Edit: ah, YOUR performance... okay. So again, take video of you running a tier 15 and tell me you can use the same skills and movement at 5fps.. that's a flat out lie. If frame drops didn't affect anyones performance, then there would be no issues with lag/stuttering in any game ever, genius
Last edited by binoculars on Jun 1, 2019, 6:13:20 AM
"MY (not consoles)" Are you being serious right now, or are you just a really good troll? Because you're getting to me good.

Lag is disconnecting from a server, so your input isn't read at all, it's a completely different thing. When the frames drop in a game though your input is still being read fine. Nothing that's guaranteed death in this game comes at you faster than in a fifth of a second. If your dying because of the few extra trash mob hits your taking your character is too squishy, that's still on you.
Last edited by LV9999Majin on Jun 1, 2019, 6:18:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info