Can't wait until the 4th of July

"
Raycheetah wrote:
Here I thought the OP was gonna be about the folks in my neighborhood who were shooting off fireworks this past weekend... Rehearsing, I guess. =^[.]^=

Those were gunshots.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
The day's almost here!

https://www.foodandwine.com/news/largest-hot-dog-guinness-world-record-feltmans-coney-island
Here we go. We're going to Pismo beach to race our sand rails on the beach. Dont know abt hotdog killing you though. I'm a vegetarian. I dont even eat cheese.

So awesome living in USA I can't get over how lucky I am.

You literally have ppl south of the border getting in debt for life to gangster coyotes to tune of 10K just to come here. You better appreciate being here.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 3, 2019, 9:15:17 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
So awesome living in USA I can't get over how lucky I am.

Same.

After going overseas you kind of realize all the things you miss about home.
(⌐■_■)
Lulz, I'm trapped in the middle of the woods surrounded by giant spiders, riddled with deficiencies from a poor diet, and everything I own reeks of cat piss. I don't appreciate being here.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.

Happy Independence Day folks XD

Enjoy the hotdogs without guilt, life's too short for that.
"
erdelyii wrote:

almost as short as those hotdogs :)

why is this the festival food there? I would consume freedom burgers! or liberty beer! or any other real patriotic food of my choice.

Sorry never understood those state celebration days, is it at least a holiday?
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
tsunamikun wrote:
"
erdelyii wrote:

almost as short as those hotdogs :)

why is this the festival food there? I would consume freedom burgers! or liberty beer! or any other real patriotic food of my choice.

Sorry never understood those state celebration days, is it at least a holiday?

Independence day is a national holiday celebrated on July 4; Federal and most state offices (and banks and others) are closed, and people take the day to eat all manner of foods (often determined regionally), not just hot dogs. Hamburgers, barbecue, and steaks often feature prominently, as well as a range of side dishes, and in those states less concerned with mothering their citizens' safety, small scale fireworks are set off, resulting in a small but noteworthy number of injuries and fires, and a whole hell of a lotta fun. For those less interested in burning up their money in colorful and ear-shattering ways (or who live in states which have outlawed a classic American entertainment form), large-scale pyrotechnics shows (also observed in fireworks legal states) suffice to commemorate the war of 1812 (from which "By the rockets' red glare" in our national anthem derives).

Happy Independence day, fellow Americans, and any visitors who happen to be here for the 4th. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I wish I was in DC to watch the fireworks and parade. I can't get away at this time, sadly. :(

I heard the fireworks will be over half an hour! My wife could have had tickets for us but turned them down because we can't get away.
Censored.
Stay away from sugar as well.

Having a can of soda is as bad as a beer. Enjoy!
KenMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info