Can't wait until the 4th of July

Finally get to have hot dogs! I have them on occasion these days since they can fucking kill you.
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2019, 4:49:18 PM
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
"
Upandatem wrote:

There was probably a battery stuffed inside the hot dog as well. It is Philly after all.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
I can't wait for it either! After all, we're supposed to get the legion patchnotes then.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Hotdogs, as we like to say 'round these parts are made from (and the shorthand is) "lips and assholes"

Seems you guys are well aware:
Spoiler

Smash a few of those while drinking, and set of all the rockets you can afford, puke, drink some more, and remember, the Brits would be disgusted at the lack of decorum.

Kind of envious about one thing, fireworks are illegal here to set off without some major permit. Guy Fawkes Day (Nov 5th) no-one even marks it anymore, now the fireworks and bonfires are illegal (in the major states anyway).

Hey, maybe you guys could go the same way, bring on the unfortunate hotdog-related carnage, pronto.

I like the Philly approach, batteries and all.

Speaking of hotdog-related carnage,

Do you guys have [Removed by Support]

because battered sav Tehehe

ed: It was a recipe for a deep-fried hotdog (battered sav) that got removed. Weird but there we are.

Last edited by erdelyii on May 28, 2019, 9:37:50 AM
"
HappyRogue wrote:
Can't wait until the 4th of July
Finally get to have hot dogs! I have them on occasion these days since they can fucking kill you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Oh, will have a bday party that day... can't wait indeed, for CAKE!

(not from US of A, 4th July means nothing here)

Kosher beef franks please! Everything is terminal eventually. Let's blow something up!
Here I thought the OP was gonna be about the folks in my neighborhood who were shooting off fireworks this past weekend... Rehearsing, I guess. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info