Pick up all currency shortcut.

Due to the difficulties of picking things up and considering most people would like to pick up all the currency that makes it past their loot filter I'd like to see something like 'Hold A to pick up all currency in vicinity' implemented. Maybe make it a selectable option. It should pick up all currency in pick up range including any highlighted currency while excluding any highlighted non-currency item.

I really hate when I can't pick up a pile of currency near something readable or when I die trying to loot something in the middle of action because I'm trying to quick target a piece of currency and fail.

Thanks.
Last bumped on May 24, 2019, 9:04:22 PM
I'd like to see pets that pickup stuff. It's very annoying when you try to pick up something but you can't cause the camera is targetting a monster somewhere.
[Removed by Support]
Some people have suggested something like this before but it always got negative responses for some reason
as far as I know pets exist in the chinese version, as does autobuyout on the tradeboard.
Last edited by Filix80 on May 14, 2019, 1:39:50 PM
"
Filix80 wrote:
as far as I know pets exist in the chinese version, as does autobuyout on the tradeboard.

True. I wonder how much it costs to move to China? Group rate anyone?
This is a one thing that Diablo 3 does better. The "new" auto-loot to pick up all same type currency items has been a great QoL improvement to the game.

The gameplay and controls also feel so fluid in console, these adjustments would be a blast to have withing PoE.
Yes, please allow my free froggy to pick up all the stuff.. my fingers are tired. Thanks.
Sorry but GGG is against any of QoL improvements for user experience in this game.
Hmph, lazy Devs
Look on the trailer for a new league, you will have now to click 5 x more times to pick up all new currency that drop for league, it's sick... items like this should auto pick..
There should be at least you pick one item of type - like armoursmith, all armoursmith in range should get picked. Like it's on diablo.
Last edited by Reborn409 on May 22, 2019, 4:01:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info