Have you guys watched The End Game and what did you thought of it? (Spoilerish thread DUHHHHH)

I am just wondering whats the big deal, why is this so popular. I grew up with movies like Batman Returns and Blade and loved them but this, I cant get behind this. Maybe its me, in fact I am sure the problem is with me because the majority love Avengers to bits. I'd rather simply stick to the darker hero movies.

Felt underwhelming.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on May 10, 2019, 3:14:44 AM
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
I am just wondering whats the big deal, why is this so popular. I grew up with movies like Batman Returns and Blade and loved them but this, I cant get behind this. Maybe its me, in fact I am sure the problem is with me because the majority love Avengers to bits. I'd rather simply stick to the darker hero movies.

Felt underwhelming.

I dont know what is expected of Disney movies, doubt they will make something simmilar.

They have metrics and their movies must fit metrics to accomodate majority of population, so for a mainstream movie, you will have mainstream quality and plot that is most acceptable and profitable.
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on May 10, 2019, 12:34:41 PM
had to be an improvement on this, the peak of a clusterfuck scene I saw the other day.

not fair, as I haven't invested in the whole catalogue, just have seen a couple of them (thanks Taika for one of those) still...

where's the satellite of love crew when you need 'em?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info