[3.9] Pirate's Sire of Shards Fireball Miner [Beginner/console friendly]

Now I feel like trying this build just because of the organization of this post. haha nice
Very nice Guide , will try it on the Flaskback event :)
this looks really fun,how does it do against higher bosses like shaper guardians? can you post some more videos?
I will give this guide a long read soon as I love Sire of Shards. Right now I just skimmed over the first sections and these already made my day, thank you!
"
Welcome to the first build I've ever published on the forums! I'll do my best to make this not a total trainwreck.

"

Annoys the crap out of party members and guildmates (possibly belongs up in the "pro" section)
Let tomorrow be about solutions. Today is about vengeance.
- John Oliver

Had a Chaos-DoT-Caster-guide for any class, then 2021 patches happened^^ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2485596
Did you try using the snakepit ring

with this build for fork ? Would that be possible or am i missing something?
"
TobyMrks wrote:
Did you try using the snakepit ring

with this build for fork ? Would that be possible or am i missing something?

I never tried out a Snakepit on the build, but it would absolutely work if you'd prefer that option to a Fork gem. Good idea!
Cool build! Will you be updating this for 3.7?

Edit: oops quoted the wrong message
Last edited by TheLagunaLoire on Jun 7, 2019, 4:16:20 AM
"
Cool build! Will you be updating this for 3.7?

Edit: oops quoted the wrong message

3.7 update is (finally) out! Thanks for reminding me that I need to be responsible for this stuff going forward XD
I was wondering I noticed it said updated for 3.7 but is still running CWDT-Immortal Call is that right or how will the survivability be without it if not.
"
riakon24 wrote:
I was wondering I noticed it said updated for 3.7 but is still running CWDT-Immortal Call is that right or how will the survivability be without it if not.

You could substitute steelskin if you prefer, but this build doesn't generate endurance charges anyway so it's only there for protection from porcupine bursts, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info