[3.7] ICE SPEAR TOTEM | 15.75 million shaper DPS! | 8k eHP (HP\ES - 38% MOM) | Easy all content

Which is the best among their versions of this character. Hierophant or Scion?
Arrancarei a pele da tua carne, a carne dos seus ossos, que rasparei até ficarem secos. E mesmo assim... não terás sofrido o suficiente.
"
Sapus wrote:
Which is the best among their versions of this character. Hierophant or Scion?

Scion sure
Hi can you please update POB for 3.7? Thanks!

This is my gear at the moment , still lvl 68 . Not the best but fair, most of the prices are very high, for shield or amulet with additional curse or a good gloves, but the dmg is crazy, I know I am not into the highest possible difficulty yet but so far so good.Thanks
viable as a league starter?
"
morigol wrote:

i personally dont recommend.
i leveled with this build and some mobs (especially rares) were really hard to kill. level with some another build, farm some currency then switch to this one.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." -PoE Design Team Member.
"Get your magic finder characters ready!" -Chris Wilson
"
CelciusX wrote:
"
morigol wrote:

i personally dont recommend.
i leveled with this build and some mobs (especially rares) were really hard to kill. level with some another build, farm some currency then switch to this one.

i did not feel any problems with start...

"
SadPanda99 wrote:
Hi can you please update POB for 3.7? Thanks!

Just convert skill tree to 3.7 in pob) Ill change in week end.

"
AlexAndonov wrote:
This is my gear at the moment , still lvl 68 . Not the best but fair, most of the prices are very high, for shield or amulet with additional curse or a good gloves, but the dmg is crazy, I know I am not into the highest possible difficulty yet but so far so good.Thanks

Wep and shild is not good rly...

just sell yr boots and y will have money)

"
AlexAndonov wrote:

Wep and shild is not good rly...

just sell yr boots and y will have money)[/quote]

Well I have some exalts, but am keeping them for Unnatural instincts.The boots are cheap no point to sell them (I am on Standard) . Some proper shiled , nothing special but with a bit ES start from 4 ex . I haven't looked for a weapon yet.Gloves with ES/HP and dex/res are expensive too.Maybe I can find a bit better than mine for 50-100c .

I found this

Whahat would be better crit chance for spells or just crit chance ?
Last edited by AlexAndonov on Jun 13, 2019, 10:57:34 AM
in 3.5 I made the Mathil scion version and Templar version. With maybe 3 ex expenditure Templar felt better. I had more mana regen and placement speed.

Scion was good too but felt slower and I was always having mana issues. What has changed to make scion better and over come the mana issues?
"
Whahat would be better crit chance for spells or just crit chance ?

just crit (in weapon mods) no work for spells

"
Zalhan2 wrote:
in 3.5 I made the Mathil scion version and Templar version. With maybe 3 ex expenditure Templar felt better. I had more mana regen and placement speed.

Scion was good too but felt slower and I was always having mana issues. What has changed to make scion better and over come the mana issues?

We have not mana in my build
Last edited by lllNonStop on Jun 13, 2019, 12:44:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info