The wasp obey me now! Now they WILL STING YOU OT MUAHAHAH

Worst thing about wasps is they don't let me eat outside. They literally crawl into my Döner* wtf it's like they want to kill me. So I have to sit inside at 30 degrees weather (real measurement unit) because of wasps. Fuck you, wasps.

Spoiler
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08kMdn8L7Yw

see insects are dicks well wasp mainly they even have knives
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
johnKeys wrote:
What size are the wasps?
I'm Australian. We have spiders bigger than I_NO.

Oh come on, mate. Those things are harmless.

I like wasps. And spiders. And bees.

Come to think of it, the only insect that I don't like is the mosquito. Those feckers are really really annoying. If there were 1000 people in a room and 1 mosquito, then that mosquito would sure enough bite me. Grrr.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
xjjanie wrote:

Come to think of it, the only insect that I don't like is the mosquito. Those feckers are really really annoying. If there were 1000 people in a room and 1 mosquito, then that mosquito would sure enough bite me. Grrr.

I think I read somewhere that it was recently found out that mosquotos are completely useless for the ecosystem. Apparently it could work perfectly without them.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
xjjanie wrote:

Take a bath. :-)

How to stop mosquitoes from biting
"
6. Make yourself less appealing.
Scientists are still studying why some people get more mosquito bites than others. Drinking a 12-ounce beer makes some people more appealing, so does emitting more C02 or having more bacteria on your skin — which leads to more body odor. While people with type O blood — a mosquito favorite in one study — can’t change it, they can try wearing a scent that mosquitoes dislike. While DEET was most effective, researchers at New Mexico State University found Victoria’s Secret Bombshell perfume effectively reduced mosquito bites for two hours — even more so than some mosquito repellents and Avon’s Skin So Soft Bath Oil — a popular mom’s remedy.

https://www.onemedical.com/blog/live-well/7-ways-to-prevent-mosquito-bites

(Notice that I didn't suggest not drinking beer. That would be cruel.)
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
God, I really hate mosquitoes. They are disgusting germbags. Literally the only insect I kill on sight.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info