So I was at the mall today with my poe shirt and someone told me my face is good.

In this one you can see all the people that don't play this game since they didn't get the joke.

Was the person sweating? I know they were sweating!

Btw, I think this memory is supposed to be Tolman.
Censored.
No but there face was red I know that lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I am amazed that you went outside.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
I am amazed that you went outside.

SHUSH WALRUS FARTS 6000
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Ok, this might be a hazy drunken memory from years back but didn't you once share a screenshot from a different game which had your face in the avatar? I am trying to put the pieces together, I have no idea what a good face is, one of my best friends says that my default face is that of a war criminal about to be convicted for crimes against humanity. I have this idea for a HBO tv show - me and Charan play two disillusioned cops in detroit, both grumpy and deadpan as fuck but we keep getting ganked by ICE because they think that I am a Kosovo era war criminal and he was involved in a few revolts in Taiwan. The joke is that none of us was at said locations, ever.
It's a very good joke.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I could edit my previous post because I typed Taiwan instead of Taiwan but the joke would be even better if the ICE can't tell the difference between the two.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

"
I could edit my previous post because I typed Taiwan instead of Taiwan but the joke would be even better if the ICE can't tell the difference between the two.

HOW THE FUCK DID I DO THAT TWICE.

Thailand. Not Taiwan. Jesus christ.

Your arms are tiny.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
He was probably leveling his Subterfuge-skill,
say did he take a selfie with you and intentinally missed the upper parts of the frame where yours eyes start ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
No he fucking ran away wtf lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info