So I was at the mall today with my poe shirt and someone told me my face is good.

A PERSON IS NOT GOING TO LIKE YOU IF YOU SAY THAT you walrus *hits one of you
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Apr 17, 2019, 11:57:42 PM
"Your face IS good"?

That's some creepy shit.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
They probably would joke about my pants.
Eh, might've been a reference to that memory fragment from Tolman's memory. That's still quite a weird thing to say to someone though.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Your teeth are superb.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
A good face is better than a bad face. We should try to save face as we face the music and as we face the consequences of our faceless benefactors.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
what is wrong with people
m-me too, thanks
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Your face is good.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
"
Jerle wrote:
Your face is good.

Just good, nothing more, nothing less.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info