[3.6] WinterUnleasher 4Ex beats UberElder in 2.5min,Low cost with extremely special operation sense

"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
312492622 wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:
can u explain me why is there malachais artifice being used ?

also why boots are kaoms roots instead of something like rare boots with tons of res and some life/onslought /etc

wouldn't rare i86 lvl gloves with 14% cast speed , attack speed be better

Malachai unset ring can offer EE of cold by HoP. KRoot is for unstoppable mobility. Glove and amulet are chosen according to your res basicly.

what does EE give to us

50% more damage
"
"
HolySheeet wrote:
谢谢的你BD! 但是长老底的Malachai's Artifice为什么那么贵啊? 我用pob打开4ex的链接能看到多了36%的攻速和施放速度,但是用trade.poe看就和1alch的戒指属性一模一样.求解!

In PoB, Escape Artist's speed up buff doesn't take effect, so I add it to Malachai's Artifice.

When u get 3 ghost shroud , u own +36 attack and cast speed

So there is no difference between normal Malachai's Artifice and the elder version?
"
HolySheeet wrote:
"
"
HolySheeet wrote:
谢谢的你BD! 但是长老底的Malachai's Artifice为什么那么贵啊? 我用pob打开4ex的链接能看到多了36%的攻速和施放速度,但是用trade.poe看就和1alch的戒指属性一模一样.求解!

In PoB, Escape Artist's speed up buff doesn't take effect, so I add it to Malachai's Artifice.

So there is no difference between normal Malachai's Artifice and the elder version?

normal one is just gives the stats it says it gives

but elder one when combined with shapers unique opal ring gives alot of spell damage

managed to craft this amulet not perfect but does the work lvl 22 hatred is nice upgrade and doesnt take skill slot
"
"

"
HolySheeet wrote:

sry for the stupid question..didn't notice the mark of shaper ring stats..Thanks!
Hi! great build! thanks a lot for sharing,

I went for an extra 2points mana reduced and a enlighten lvl 4 to be able to fit aspect of the spider in the build and still have over 100 unreserved mana. For me this is the icing on the cake with this build as anything that don't die within winter orb is being heavily slowed and have their damage taken increased for some sweet IS burst.

This is my current gear

Next upgrade is this +2 aoe gems double corrupted frostferno (the freaking pleb who double corrupted this didnt 20%quality it /facepalm i know)

Ive already spent 5 ex in vaal orbs trying to recolor it to 3blue 1 red. not an easy task :)
Last edited by Fullrom on Apr 15, 2019, 10:10:38 AM
"
Fullrom wrote:

I went for an extra 2points mana reduced and a enlighten lvl 4 to be able to fit aspect of the spider in the build and still have over 100 unreserved mana. For me this is the icing on the cake with this build as anything that don't die within winter orb is being heavily slowed and have their damage taken increased for some sweet IS burst.

This is my current gear

Next upgrade is this +2 aoe gems double corrupted frostferno (the freaking pleb who double corrupted this didnt 20%quality it /facepalm i know)

Ive already spent 5 ex in vaal orbs trying to recolor it to 3blue 1 red. not an easy task :)

Good luck for recolor, you make your change and do it so well. Just enjoy it.
hey i want that unique server activity
What do i upgrade next? need help. cant get pass 1 million winter orb damage
"
lithrufee wrote:
What do i upgrade next? need help. cant get pass 1 million winter orb damage

What's your point?1m per projectile of WO or on ninja?
"
Fullrom wrote:

Do you use chromatic or jeweller recipes ?
"Added a master audio volume slider." - Patch Notes 3.0.0.
Our prayers have been heard !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info