[3.7] Absolute Zero - Shatter the Endgame (2m+ Shaper DPS 9k+ ES Tanky Worb Trickster All content)

Thanks for the build. Im really having fun with this! Can you give me an advice on what to upgrade next?
"
bifins wrote:
Thanks for the build. Im really having fun with this! Can you give me an advice on what to upgrade next?

Depends on your budget really, here's some of what stands out to me.

Your jewel socket on the right hand side of the scion tree currently paths through attack speed, if you don't have an Unnatural Instinct in the spot, it's better to not take that jewel socket, and instead to path through Path of the Savant / Potency of Will / Singular Focus. If you can afford a UI this would be the biggest single upgrade.

You can also clean up some pathing on your tree that would save you 1 point by the Witch start, 2 by the Shadow start, and let you take Blast Radius, additionally you can path Right from Soul Thief to get a bit more es/eva.

-----

Your belt and the abyss jewel in it could easily be upgraded.
Gloves can be upgraded if you have the dex without them, if not they're fine as-is for the time being.

-----

Defensively the biggest upgrade you could get is an es on hit discipline watcher's eye.
Got my first uber elder kill also fist deathless uber kill and cortex kill. Thanks again for the guide really awesome!
"
bifins wrote:
Got my first uber elder kill also fist deathless uber kill and cortex kill. Thanks again for the guide really awesome!

Grats, my first Cortex was not in fact deathless, but that was all on me standing in something because I went into a fairly rippy one blind. But the build really does feel great for bossing because you have so much freedom to run around.

But grats on the deathless kills that's definitely a solid accomplishment!
Made some minor updates / touched up some sections with the upcoming Flashback in mind.
Can you elaborate more on using this to start out in Flashback? How long do you think it will take to get geared out from nothing? I'm excited for a new fresh start, but don't know I'll stick around long enough to get close to some of this end game gear before I call it quits before 3.7.

I definitely like the guide from the perspective of a new character in mid league, but this seems awfully daunting for a league start.
"
visirale wrote:
Can you elaborate more on using this to start out in Flashback? How long do you think it will take to get geared out from nothing? I'm excited for a new fresh start, but don't know I'll stick around long enough to get close to some of this end game gear before I call it quits before 3.7.

I definitely like the guide from the perspective of a new character in mid league, but this seems awfully daunting for a league start.

With an event like Flashback, and the abnormal economy it's difficult for me to say. If you are a new player with low playtime, I think that you will expect to feel geared ~2 weeks in. If you are an experienced player, going hard early, you will likely start feeling geared day 4-5.

To play it on league start the items I'd prioritize are Shroud of the Lightless > Light of Lunaris > Weapon = Dying Sun.

-----

I do not feel that this build is particularly difficult to gear up from a fresh league start. Keep in mind though how long it takes, does depend on what you consider to be "geared".

IE: Do you want to just clear yellow maps? If so the requirements will be far lower. Do you want to farm U Elder? Then you might need a bit more gear than I outlined above.
"
Tenkiei wrote:
"
visirale wrote:

With an event like Flashback, and the abnormal economy it's difficult for me to say. If you are a new player with low playtime, I think that you will expect to feel geared ~2 weeks in. If you are an experienced player, going hard early, you will likely start feeling geared day 4-5.

To play it on league start the items I'd prioritize are Shroud of the Lightless > Light of Lunaris > Weapon = Dying Sun.

-----

I do not feel that this build is particularly difficult to gear up from a fresh league start. Keep in mind though how long it takes, does depend on what you consider to be "geared".

IE: Do you want to just clear yellow maps? If so the requirements will be far lower. Do you want to farm U Elder? Then you might need a bit more gear than I outlined above.

Thanks. I pushed hard this weekend so I could get setup before I had work again in the week. Got the shroud and the shield and I'm loving it so far. I tried some other crit trickster worb and found myself liking the consistency of non-crit, but after switching over it really feels good. Thanks again for this guide, I don't think I'd ever be able to grind enough currency to do an eternity shroud build, and wanted to have a good fun build with worb before it gets nerfed into oblivion in the next patch, lol.
"
visirale wrote:

Thanks. I pushed hard this weekend so I could get setup before I had work again in the week. Got the shroud and the shield and I'm loving it so far. I tried some other crit trickster worb and found myself liking the consistency of non-crit, but after switching over it really feels good. Thanks again for this guide, I don't think I'd ever be able to grind enough currency to do an eternity shroud build, and wanted to have a good fun build with worb before it gets nerfed into oblivion in the next patch, lol.

Grats, you're pretty much set up and good to go from now on. Don't worry, eternity shroud is expensive and honestly overrated.
Hey everyone, hey OP. First of all, thanks for a great guide, this is my first WORB ever and i sincerely enjoy it, my POE experience has never been so delightful :)

Now, for the question - i am currently 91, I've got 6.4 ES and 10,5k WORB dmg in the character stats screen, run 3 auras with Sovereignty. I've been running hi-tier maps, and experienced some severe issues with survivability.

I can't really tell where the problem lies, is it my ES is not enough or is it my damage that is lacking to effectively burst hard encounters?

What do i need to focus on for the next upgrade?

My character profile is open for viewing.

EDIT:
Also, i have really big trouble with STR stat, which makes it almost impossible to transition to Sceptres. What do i do? :O
Last edited by oleg255 on May 18, 2019, 8:09:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info