[3.7] Absolute Zero - Shatter the Endgame (2m+ Shaper DPS 9k+ ES Tanky Worb Trickster All content)

Hi I read your guide.
I played winter orb 3.6, just started mapping.
I have a question about herald of ice.
Do you have a video of clearing?
You said at end game, HOI clears screen but it doesn't have any
support gems.
I checked path of building and HOI dps is 3498.
The screen clearing power is a combination of Winter Orb projectiles impacting with the pack and then HoI clearing the remaining enemies. I don't know how the activation range nerfs has effected this.

----

I never made a video of the build clearing because I didn't consider it to be a particularly relevant thing to show off... My build won't clear any faster or slower than any other Worb build really, where it excels is in survivability and endgame bosses.
Well, this build almost unplayable. U can play it as I do, but this is not fun at all. This build not suitable for the legion's mechanics. Possible I will go into ED.
Mind going into some details on that?

It looks like your profile is private so I can't take a look at your character. I haven't heard widespread complaints about Worb vs Legion specifically, but I also haven't played the build this league so I don't know how severely the nerfs impact it.

It would help a lot for me to be able to see your character and see if it's a side effect of the Worb nerfs, or if you are struggling more due to your current gear / level / etc?
It is obviously not as strong as ED vs the Legion mobs but what is.
The bigger problem is they are freeze immune after they unfreeze but they die eventually, just takes a little bit longer bc no shattering.

The build gets playable in Legion after you acquire your Lunaris shield, it was hell before that. Im changing gems a bit though bc Wave doesnt help vs Legion and im gonna use Frost Bomb now.

And i dont know if it is just a visible bug but my crit multi shows 1300% ingame with 500% in PoB. Since the patchnotes didnt mention it, either would be fine.
Last edited by ElCatti on Jun 13, 2019, 8:40:45 AM
"
ElCatti wrote:
It is obviously not as strong as ED vs the Legion mobs but what is.
The bigger problem is they are freeze immune after they unfreeze but they die eventually, just takes a little bit longer bc no shattering.

The build gets playable in Legion after you acquire your Lunaris shield, it was hell before that. Im changing gems a bit though bc Wave doesnt help vs Legion and im gonna use Frost Bomb now.

And i dont know if it is just a visible bug but my crit multi shows 1300% ingame with 500% in PoB. Since the patchnotes didnt mention it, either would be fine.

Ahh, enemies being freeze immune does definitely make it more difficult for shatter reliant builds. I honestly didn't notice because I've been playing Elemental hit.

And yeah I agree 100%, it's definitely no ED at the moment but it sounds like it's far from unplayable, just not as strong / he didn't have the supporting gear and so it felt bad to play.
"
ElCatti wrote:

Well rip, added in final patch notes:
"
Fixed a bug where the Light of Lunaris unique shield and the Duskdawn unique staff were adding more Critical Strike Multiplier than they should have.

Although it dropped lower than in PoB, 420% instead of 500%, couldnt test how it feels bc of the crashes introduced this patch.
Lol.... I guess you really did have 1300% crit multi for a bit there!
"
Although it dropped lower than in PoB, 420% instead of 500%, couldnt test how it feels bc of the crashes introduced this patch.

Definitely feels a lot weaker, but hey, it was a bug :D
Yeah there have been a lot of bugs this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info