[3.7] 2H Sword Cyclone Scion: 50M+ Shaper DPS | 8.9k+ Life | 160%+ Leech/Sec (All Content Easily)

"
furiousnoob wrote:
Unfortunate how starforge is so damn expensive and there's pretty much no decent "mid game" weapon for us.

Ngamahu is decent for leveling if you don't mind going axes until you get a good sword.
"
Ralff44 wrote:
"
furiousnoob wrote:
Unfortunate how starforge is so damn expensive and there's pretty much no decent "mid game" weapon for us.

Ngamahu is decent for leveling if you don't mind going axes until you get a good sword.

Some other options are Hezmana's Bloodlust and Terminus Est. If you want to go axe, I also think Kingmaker is potentially an even better endgame weapon than Starforge, and it's quite cheap right now in comparison.
what makes you say Kingmaker is just as good or better, also how would you change the skill tree if you were using an axe.
I would like to see such a version as a league legion with things simpler. Tell me when to expect to add a legion version?
Thinking of doing that build, but wouldn't dual whielding be stronger then a 2H sword?
And how you feel about the fortify support as a prefix on the weapon?
Would phys to cold conversion gloves better then tombifst for full cold conversion?
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jun 12, 2019, 3:52:18 PM
"
resoooh wrote:
what makes you say Kingmaker is just as good or better, also how would you change the skill tree if you were using an axe.

Kingsmaker provides good base dps (albeit lower than starforge, about 100 less), but has 2% higher base crit chance than starforge (which is really important if you are not playing pure Slayer) and also provides free fortify, free culling strike, a 50% crit multiplier, and also gives you an effect that allows you to attack even without having the mana for it, which allows you to reserve all of your mana.

As for how I would change the tree, it would probably be something like this

"
Thinking of doing that build, but wouldn't dual whielding be stronger then a 2H sword?
And how you feel about the fortify support as a prefix on the weapon?
Would phys to cold conversion gloves better then tombifst for full cold conversion?

Dual wielding is probably stronger, yes. But I prefer using a 2h ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As for fortify prefix, it's good if you are going to use your main skill in the weapon. It gives a 32% more damage multiplier and permanent fortify.

As for the gloves, mirrorable ones would be about equivalent to 2 socket tombfists, so it's not really worth it IMO.
Last edited by Martial_God on Jun 12, 2019, 9:06:31 PM
Kingmaker doesn't grant fortify and culling to self - only to allies according to tooltip.

Edit: Spelling
Last edited by furiousnoob on Jun 12, 2019, 10:26:21 PM
"
furiousnoob wrote:
Kingmaker doesn't grant fortify and culling to self - only to allies according to tooltip.

Edit: Spelling

Huh yeah you are right. Well, it is still a 540 pdps axe with 7% base crit, that lets you reserve all your mana, for <1 ex. The extra crit can still make it out dps Starforge for certain setups.
Last edited by Martial_God on Jun 12, 2019, 11:51:52 PM
Looks interesting :D will try it out for the league. POB is a duelist for legion?
ignore previous post.. o.O wdf was i smoking

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info