News of the horrific shooting is making its way to the US.

"
Boem wrote:

"
Boem wrote:
edit : as for the reporters point, he is correct, the quran doesn't say people can be eliminated.
But it also says that humans who don't follow shari'ah or islamic tradition are not people.(slavery is allowed as is the degredation of women in shari'ah)

Catch 420 sort of thing.

Legit same context between your quote and what i actually wrote down.

Sorry but your text was not clear or was misleading for my non native english.

-You start by saying reporters point about quran is correct
-You then talk about unbelievers not being people.

What was your point then I could not see it. I see it now but it is not that clear for a non english speaker.

I did said in a previous post that Tora, the bible and the quran are all talking about righteous killing like adultery and stoning those who practice it or call to kill those who oppose them (quote). If this is not a call to eliminate people I don t know what it is (right or wrong, killing is killing).

While we can debate few pages about religious texts I preferred posting 1 quote and then links to help the victims instead of some endless useless debate .

https://givealittle.co.nz/cause/christchurch-shooting-victims-fund

https://www.launchgood.com/project/support_for_the_families__victims_of_the_new_zealand_mosque_shootings#!/

https://jfedpgh.org/new-zealand

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 15, 2019, 4:20:43 PM
It's quite normal to adress somebody when they are misspresenting your post.

You made it look like i agreed with the_reporter his post, which i did not, i just provided nuance to the interpretation of the text which allows his statement to be considered "accurate" from an ideological perspective.

As for the thread, i already suggested GGG could do a fundraising project for the community that was targetted.
I'm sure they could gather some funds and show local support in that way.

Maybe do a sale for a couple of days and donate a % of all the profit to a help organisation or directly.

They have various options and are capable to organize it.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Best wishes to the families and friends of the victims.

If you go out and commit a premeditated act of homicide (otherwise known as murder) against people who peacefully assembling, you're just a dick. Doesn't matter your race, sex, gender, nationality, religion-or lack thereof-, age, handicap, whatever. Murder is murder, and those who commit such acts should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Islam is a religion of hate
Every historically successful religion allows hate, even murderous hate, in the case of groups that at some point or another roughly lined up with enemy combatants. From an natural selection perspective, religions had to adapt to be suitable for war propaganda. From certain fundamentalist perspectives, Christianity and Judaism are religions of hate, too.

But just as the vast majority of Christians and practicing Jews are not particularly hateful, it's highly misleading at best to say Islam is a religion of hate. Most Islamic thought is centered around family and community, not around hatred and war.

That said, Islam is a bit more warlike than its counterparts. Not fundamentally different from, but the most troublesome of the three, I'd reckon.

Christianity is a peaceful religion. Pretty much all of its 'hateful' or 'murderous' parts are aimed at those within the religion. Towards those who are not part of it, Christianity is very peaceful, albeit rather condescending. Of course this is the point where people bring up the crusades, but apparently that point is moot and easy to disassemble if you know your history well.

Islam on the other hand awaits for a world where everyone will be a part of their doctrine, and when that world comes everyone will either bow their heads before the Islamistic empire (pretty sure it had an actual term, but it's been a decade since I last researched the matter properly) or die. Where Christianity spreads the word peacefully through missionaries and what not, Qur'an prefers military action to defeat the "heathens".

As for Islam being centered around family and community... I guess that's true. There are plenty of rules that, if broken, demand the "honor killing" of family members. After enough pushing, a muslim I debated with said that premarital sex would most likely lead into his family disowning him, and that if his brother turned out to be gay it would be his RESPONSIBILITY to kill his brother. Good stuff.
I second (fifth? sixth?) the call for a GGG-led fundraiser.

---

"
鬼殺し wrote:
I am already sickened by some of the things Australian politicians have said...

Yeah... what the fuck is up with Fraser Anning?
Blaming muslim immigration for causing the violence?
Absolutely mental.
"
pneuma wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I am already sickened by some of the things Australian politicians have said...

Yeah... what the fuck is up with Fraser Anning?
Blaming muslim immigration for causing the violence?
Absolutely mental.

Man, wherever you live must be nice. Sometimes ignorance really is a bliss. Over here in EU, muslim immigration causing violence is a borderline accepted fact, and 'muricans are using our situation as an example for why 'the wall' is necessary.
I am a muslim, raised in Canada, and love everyone in my country, in my province, in my city, in my school and on this forum. You all are part of my family whether you like that or not.

I consider myself a very liberal muslim as I went to a Catholic High School so tolerance was beaten into us.

Seeing the videos that were shared at 7 am to me were extremely distressing for me. I had a gut-wrenching vomit-like physical reaction I could not control when I saw the last of the three videos.

I hope no one ever sees them as it's rocked me to my core, I'm shaken up and I feel hurt having watched them.

I stand with all the people in New Zealand who lost their loved ones in this abhorrent, evil, disgusting, vile, heinous, violent act of terrorism and may Allah (SWT) admit those muslims that died in his house straight into paradise.
For they died as martyrs.

May Allah (swt) grant the families of the deceased patience, solitude and mercy in these dark times.

Thank you so much Prime Minister Ardern for your strength and stance on defending your country as a safe and accepting place for everyone there and that New Zealand is not a place for terrorists, they are not welcome, they are not one of us.
Curly_Femboy, Level 95 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Scourge SC)
TakeCareOfMeDaddy, Level 97 Seismic/Exsang Saboteur (Expedition SC)
Bat_boy, Level 94 Wild Strike Assassin (Standard)
This is just horrific, and politicians in Australia are already making it worse. The one good thing is that Givealittle is struggling to deal with all the donations coming in.

I won't be able to pay GGG this quarter, the money went to Christchurch.
[Removed by Support]

I doubt I'll find anything else worth sharing from it; I wasn't expecting to find anything worth sharing in the first place.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by Al_GGG on Mar 17, 2019, 6:59:58 PM
So this was on FB live? Those morons are batting a thousand now. Why don't they have moderators?

Oh yeah, last time there was some other sick shit on there they claimed they could not afford to hire them.

Grrr

Mind you, I'm not blaming them but why do they want to be associated with this sick shit?

Now comes the stupid part where people really will blame someone else. Like Marilyn Manson and Columbine, Stephen King and some early school shooting, Judas Priest and something no one remembers. Anything to deflect blame from the sickos that actually do this nutty shit.

My money is on violent games. Again. :(

Edited to add: drove by our local masjid (mosque) on my way on an errand. They had the usual security there, nothing more. They always have security on Fridays and holidays. Sad!

You are not supposed to bring firearms inside there for religious and legal reasons but I would not be surprised if some of them did. Could be copycat sickos.

Edited again to add: just caught the full statement from this lowlife Anning (apparently a popular Queensland politico). That is a real winner there! Has he always been mentally unstable?
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Mar 15, 2019, 6:52:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info