[3.7] Divine Ire Trickster - "Can't Touch This" - 56% Spell Dodge / 67% Evasion / 39% Block

I've been messing with skills that I've never used before and so far this is the strongest build I've ever played even without the Watcher's eyes. Managed 4B and 2G on my perfect form so I'm using cold pen over conc effect. It's great and thanks for the guide even if I'm late to running it. Running Tier 14 maps at 76 was unheard of for me prior to this.
Hello,

I love your build realy thanks.

Can the nerf for ghost dance is big or not ?

Can you please upgrade your build for 3.7 if change there is or edit for add stuff that can be used before to have the money for buy the end game stuff ?

Thanks you for your works.

ps : sorry my english is bad.
Hi, is this a good build to start the league with?

Are the key items expensive?

zzz
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
Hi, is this a good build to start the league with?

Hello,

i play this build the few day before and for test how its feel in mapping and i think its a good starter with trash item i can easily do T10 map ... i die few time but my stuff is realy suck.
the damage / defense is realy good and can kill in few charged shot every boss in T10 (i don't test highter with this bad stuff) for the monster you barely one shot all of them with just one beam and the clear speed is good enough i think.

the expensive item is the perfect form 6L but a tabula rasa is enough for budget version

the other item expensive is the helmet and the shield the rest is pretty cheap and you can pick a budget version for waiting.

the watcher's eye is as well pretty expensive.

but because of the league meta the ranged / spell item will probably be lower than the previous season.

sorry my english is bad.
Thanks Hoheinheim !
zzz
"
Hoheinheim wrote:
Hello,

Can the nerf for ghost dance is big or not ?

Can you please upgrade your build for 3.7 if change there is or edit for add stuff that can be used before to have the money for buy the end game stuff ?

Been quite busy with the league start, I may try to update this build later this week.

I can say that my build is still absolutely strong and can easily complete all content. In fact, I started this league with a Cyclone Marauder and... I really wish I had gone with another spell-based trickster.

The nerfs did hurt defenses slightly, but to be real, Trickster needed some nerfing... way too strong. We only lost 10% spell dodge (so 56% instead of 66%) and ghost shroud recharge is 2s instead of 1s. The attack/cast speed nerf for shrouds won't be that noticeable - the build already casts/moves really fast.

In terms of damage, trickster didn't really get hit - so still pump out millions of damage hits.
"

If anything, items for this build should be cheaper this league, since most people are playing melee/marauder/duelist builds.

Those that are playing trickster are pretty much all ED/Contagion.

The Watcher's Eye on this build is absolutely NOT mandatory. It's your lategame min-max luxury item - all it really grants over a single-mod watcher eye is Arcane Surge.

I guarantee this build can clear all the way to T16 maps with just a Tabula, the two rings, and rare items.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Jun 9, 2019, 11:39:42 PM
Excellent build, my starter for this league and i'm really loving it. Good job !
"
KooperT wrote:

"

If anything, items for this build should be cheaper this league, since most people are playing melee/marauder/duelist builds.

Those that are playing trickster are pretty much all ED/Contagion.

13ex for a 5 offcolor Perfect Form... is not cheap.

Aside from that.
Is there any way to make the clear more clean? Lots of times i get strugglers that were at the back or the side of a pack and get to live with little health. I used an Inpulsa 5L for a while to help with the clear, but now with a Perfect Form that is gone.

Any ideas?
"
13ex for a 5 offcolor Perfect Form... is not cheap.

Aside from that.
Is there any way to make the clear more clean? Lots of times i get strugglers that were at the back or the side of a pack and get to live with little health. I used an Inpulsa 5L for a while to help with the clear, but now with a Perfect Form that is gone.

Any ideas?

I've mentioned this a few times throughout my post/threads, but it's absolutely a terrible idea to purchase an offcolor Perfect Form. 13ex is severely marked-up pricing. You're essentially paying premium for being lazy.

You should craft one yourself using the Jewelers method.

Perfect Form itself is roughly 1.3 - 1.4 ex as of writing this message (Purchase a Snowblind Grace and upgrade it yourself... Perfect Forms are like 1.7-1.8ex, why pay extra?)

Fusings are slightly above 2/1c right now, so if you figure 1200 fusings needed, that's 600c - or about 6 ex. Using the Jewelers Method, it shouldn't cost you more than another 1ex or so to offcolor, maybe 2ex if you are unlucky. So we're talking around 9-10ex as a realistic price - 13ex is their "convenience fee" added in.

Personally I prefer to manually 6Link, especially now that you can Hillock quality your chestpiece to 28% - this further reduces the fusing average. I made 3 total offcolor, 6 link Perfect Forms last league this way - used one, and sold the other two for profit.

Sure, 10ex may be a lot for players, but regardless what unique chest you go for - a 6 link is always going to be expensive. If you absolutely want to save some costs, remember that 5-blue offcolor is ideal but not absolutely mandatory. You can get away with 4-blue or even 3-blue by using some other (less effective) gems - stuff like Added Cold or even Cold to Fire.

Keep in mind that Perfect Form is really your luxury/chase unique... I cleared all the way to Guardians using a Tabula. You will feel much tankier with it, but it does NOTHING for your damage... so you can still kill everything before it touches you.

For picking off stragglers, you could try running Herald of Ice. The AoE explosions typically perform the same impact that Inpulsa does. Running Increased AoE Support can help too - you don't really need Conc Effect for general trash, and it will noticeably increase the area of the "zaps" around you.

The key is to really understand the playstyle - instead of being a "ranged" cannon, like a bow user who wants to stay far away from the pack... you literally want to shield charge directly INTO the pack. This way the beam release explodes around you, oneshotting the pack. If you are shooting the beam at the pack from maximum range, you may miss targets.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Jun 14, 2019, 11:49:58 AM
Oh absolutly. I used the jeweller method till 4B1R and i ran out of jewellers. Bought a well rolled PF for 2.2ex.

My comment was more aimed at the fact, that so many people play ED trickster atm and they all want a PF. Which also inflated the prize.
So compared to past seasons, PF is expensive for now.

Also, sure a tabula or inpulsa (easy coloring) carries to t16. But with Legion Mobs etc., having that Evasion, Arctic Armour and Acrobatics, makes a big difference. So i wouldn't call it luxury. Cause you'll get one shot a lot without it. No matter your damage. With a PF i can charge right into 5 legion rares and blast them.

Anyway. I didn't mean to shit on your post or build. I like it a lot so far, the dmg is satisfying and i was able to make my own adjustments (OOS with CoH+EW, for more dmg while channeling).
As for the clear "issue". I actually use HoI now in a Devouring Diadem, with Hatred and Zealotry. But unfortunatly i can't socket IncAoE, cause of the mana reservation. It's definitly better than without it, but not as "popping" as i hoped.
In regards to playstyle, i usually play builds where i can be right in the center of action. I'm just so used to packs dying all together in one hit.
Speedclear meta... :D

Thanks for your reply and may the drops be plentyful.

Edit// Uber Elder down, very fast phases!
Last edited by goopQ on Jun 12, 2019, 5:40:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info