[3.6] Soulrend Dualwield EB MoM Trickster Starter/Endgame viable

"
Rootsmann wrote:
"
Less than 1 ex spent on this char

Well you have a queen of the forest 6-linked so that's 6 ex on your char but you might aswell just have got lucky on the fuses.
I'm myself trying to link a self-found queen of tge ofrest but without success so far.

I'm trying to find where I wrote that, all I could find is "1 ex budget (besides 6 link)", nevertheless the point is you could do this on a tabula for these end game fights, if you filled in your resists queen only gives us a little bit of life we don't really need and speed. Not trying to trick people here, it's just a pretty good starter for a budget :D Also make sure your queen is 20% quality
Last edited by FrostyBiscuits on Mar 18, 2019, 3:34:27 PM
"

I'm trying to find where I wrote that

Just 3 post ago when you answered my comments (Mar 18, 2019, 3:56:06 PM) XD
"
Rootsmann wrote:
"

I'm trying to find where I wrote that

Just 3 post ago when you answered my comments (Mar 18, 2019, 3:56:06 PM) XD

I have the memory of a dead snail lol I didn't mean to trick you or w.e, sorry if it came out that way. Any problems with the build your having or just checking it out so far?
Ho I'm totally good as my first post was stating. I am following my own take on the build since the league start and I was just poiting out how good this type of build is even with no gear :)

Just letting the people who read your guide that they can/should go for it.
So this is my current equip

Spoiler

Except for 6L QotF, which I'm trying to link by myself, what should I focus on next?
"
UnMuffino wrote:
So this is my current equip

Spoiler

Except for 6L QotF, which I'm trying to link by myself, what should I focus on next?

Just getting a 21/20 soulrend (which would take you time), and thats about it! I don't like the le heup of alls, but more power to you. Increasing life/es boots with life, and just focusing on the 6 link and a 21/20 is enough to get you through the endgame.
hey, i'm lvl85 so far - and these are my items i use!

Spoiler

trying now to switch to highend-wands, as soon as i can loot an Exalt maybe.. ;)
so far, i could get this
, for 15C only - should be useful, or?
Last edited by bridgR on Mar 19, 2019, 1:25:39 PM
"
bridgR wrote:
hey, i'm lvl85 so far - and these are my items i use!

Spoiler

trying now to switch to highend-wands, as soon as i can loot an Exalt maybe.. ;)
so far, i could get this
, for 15C only - should be useful, or?

First of all, your gear made me vomit. I guess it works but it looks a little disabled lol, all good tho. Yeah that wand will be fine! You could probably find better, but that will get you through the content :)
hello, how do we sustain life during boss fights? just flasks?
sold that wand again, for 26 chaos =S

and rolled myself

sadly, there is also it got place for a prefix, no option to craft +% chaos damage on it =(
i can only craft incr. Damage over Time on it. That normal?

BUT - what's WRONG with my gear?!?
Last edited by bridgR on Mar 19, 2019, 3:58:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info