You guys should read this.

No we shouldn't, we should have the common intelect to know that everything we post online is not private.

#logictoo
#logicslifematers
#sayyestologic

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
No we shouldn't, we should have the common intelect to know that everything we post online is not private.

#logictoo
#logicslifematers
#sayyestologic

Peace,

-Boem-

This is why you absolutely should read it.
"

This is why you absolutely should read it.

This forum is the extent of my online presence and this game isn't so valuable to me that i would dread losing access to it.

So no, really, i shouldn't give a fuck and just be sensible.

But have at it, i'm sure other people might find it valuable.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
"
Sarno wrote:
Username checks out.

What's that supposed to mean?

You were reporting on the new-

Your username i-

Oh I give up.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

My apologies to you, Sarno. I'm on edge recently and mistook your reply.

Best wishes and happy adventuring, exile <3
I think the important fact from the PoE perspective is that Garena was hacked.

When I took a computer security class in 2014 I actually did a PowerPoint presentation on Winnti for my "current threats" project. Nice to see they've gone back to their roots.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
<3

"
鬼殺し wrote:
He wisely stays out of the thread

As do the moderators apparently, or it wouldn't still be there. >.>

----

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info