[3.6][SC] Duskdawn Divine Ire Trickster - up to 7m DPS on Shaper! [Chaos Conversion]

"
BillyMaysss wrote:
Hey loving the build right now, very fun to use and really works well too! The only question I had was about immortal call.

I don't seem why we are using it when it seems like we aren't gaining endurance charges from anything. We get frenzy and power charges but where would we get endurance charges from?

Thanks!

Immortal Call + Cast When Damage Taken is a standard set-up for almost every build. Even if you don't have endurance charges, you become immune to physical damage for 0.7 second with a fully leveled Increased Duration. That doesn't looks like much, but when there's a bunch of incoming physical damage hits at the same time, you will only take the first one.

This set-up makes sure you don't get one-shot by a volley of physical projectiles. You know the porcupines that explodes in a nova of projectiles upon death? Those can one-shot you if you don't have that set-up (when you don't shatter them).
"
"
BillyMaysss wrote:
Hey loving the build right now, very fun to use and really works well too! The only question I had was about immortal call.

I don't seem why we are using it when it seems like we aren't gaining endurance charges from anything. We get frenzy and power charges but where would we get endurance charges from?

Thanks!

Immortal Call + Cast When Damage Taken is a standard set-up for almost every build. Even if you don't have endurance charges, you become immune to physical damage for 0.7 second with a fully leveled Increased Duration. That doesn't looks like much, but when there's a bunch of incoming physical damage hits at the same time, you will only take the first one.

This set-up makes sure you don't get one-shot by a volley of physical projectiles. You know the porcupines that explodes in a nova of projectiles upon death? Those can one-shot you if you don't have that set-up (when you don't shatter them).

Ahhh so it still triggers even if you don't have endurance charges! That makes a lot of sense why we would use it then! Thanks for the reply
"
why not replace controlled destruction with cold to fire and get more dps without losing the crit from controlled d? You essentially double dip with the cold conversion then the cold to fire conversion

Hi, I am trying out this build and i have this question too. Are you not using cold to fire because we can't chill enemies?

Thanks
Is the leech from atziri flask enough for life sustain? The lack of a warlord's mark ring seems risky.
"
Karriane wrote:
Is the leech from atziri flask enough for life sustain? The lack of a warlord's mark ring seems risky.

I'm lv91 now with this build, and so far I haven't had much sustain problems... My few occasionnal deaths were due to heavy, focussed incoming damage that killed me instantly or almost (before I could react and use flasks).

I try to keep my flasks up every time I encounter big packs or dangerous enemies, and the max block + physical damage reduction + chaos leech keep me at 100% health pretty much all the time.

DPS is so good that bosses just die in a few seconds. Boss with multiple phases can be annoying though, because you can't melt them.
Hi, nice build. I really enjoy it from leveling to Shaper and I can't solve the survive problem when I fight with uber elder.I tried the warlord's mark to get more leech,but it's still not enough.I'm 6100HP with KAOM. Will MoM help me a lot? And is it worth to take Taste of Hate for more dmg? Do you agree replace Controlled Destruction to Hypothermia is a good idea to get more safe?
Hi,

I love the build. It feels a bit squishy right now (doing red maps). Damage is fine (still levelling the gems). Life is on the low side (I will need to take the jewel nodes).

What would you recommend for my next immediate improvements ?

https://pastebin.com/yy8G8Fb8
"
edessiex wrote:
Hi,

I love the build. It feels a bit squishy right now (doing red maps). Damage is fine (still levelling the gems). Life is on the low side (I will need to take the jewel nodes).

What would you recommend for my next immediate improvements ?

https://pastebin.com/yy8G8Fb8

I tried to import your link on PoB, but the build appears blank...
Sorry wrong manipulation

Here is the link

https://pastebin.com/nBNzuJG3

Thanks
Hello, thanks for the build. Been enjoying it. I have a question tho, i see that you use a 4 link curse setup without CWDT. Mind I ask why is that? I went ahead and set it up as CWDT+Ball lightning+PCOC+Warlord's Mark+Curse on Hit. Any reason you're not using this setup? Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info