[3.6][SC] Duskdawn Divine Ire Trickster - up to 7m DPS on Shaper! [Chaos Conversion]

I actually wanted to try almost this exact build sometime this league. Thought it would be cool to abuse Harness the Void with the new phys conversion spells and call of the brotherhood. Just didn't know if I should go storm burst or divine ire.
Didn't think of Duskdawn though, and it isn't exactly budget friendly. Do you think the build can work well without it? Was thinking of using a shield and going CI maybe.
Last edited by malachia on Mar 14, 2019, 6:46:17 AM
Alternative cheap staff instead of dusk?

Edit: Nevermind, didnt see that u wrote for alternative staffs
Last edited by Tecken1407 on Mar 14, 2019, 3:01:27 PM
"
Vizardcqc wrote:
Hey all im loving the build alot just that im having maybe survivablity problems with bosses,is there anything i can do to leech more life or something like that?

Yeah life leech is for sure an issue that I'd like to solve as well. I'm thinking replacing a Brotherhood ring with a life gain on hit shaper ring might be the difference-maker, I'll test it. Warlord's mark is likely pretty helpful as well, which I see you've put on a CWDT taken setup. Is it helping you? You can also buy a warlord's mark on hit ring. Only problem is Brotherhood rings are so much damage, so it feels bad to replace one, but QoL for survivability is probably more important, aha.

"
malachia wrote:
I actually wanted to try almost this exact build sometime this league. Thought it would be cool to abuse Harness the Void with the new phys conversion spells and call of the brotherhood. Just didn't know if I should go storm burst or divine ire.
Didn't think of Duskdawn though, and it isn't exactly budget friendly. Do you think the build can work well without it? Was thinking of using a shield and going CI maybe.

TBH I don't think Duskdawn is all that bad for budget. Yes, it's expensive initially, but the amount of DPS you can get with it and a couple rings, decent ammy etc, makes it really worth it. But, yes the build works without the staff, I have a dualwield variant posted but agreed that shield/ci would work too. Just use a statstick that adds extra chaos/phys as light damage and that'll work well enough too for dps (though it'll be much lower). All that matters is scaling the conversion, and there's quite a few options to do so.
Last edited by an1drag0n on Mar 15, 2019, 8:37:04 PM
This may be a dumb question but I am not familiar with duskdawn and call of the brotherhood, is there a reason you say not to grab the rings till after you get a 6l duskdawn? And can I grab the rings earlier if I use a tabula and unlinked duskdawn?
Kinda but not really im still low level with maps but i just feel sometimes with bosses it's hit or miss,have you found anything to help with that?kinda still using a tabula so maybe that ain't the best but i really feel squishy
Last edited by Vizardcqc on Mar 16, 2019, 8:39:46 AM
"
Do NOT get the rings until you've gotten Duskdawn. It goes without saying

Why do you say this? as someone who has never played trickster, used the rings, or duskdawn before i have no clue why this is goes without saying and would like to know why i should hold off untill my duskdawn.
why not blood rage?
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Mar 16, 2019, 1:56:49 PM
"
GameTasticc wrote:
This may be a dumb question but I am not familiar with duskdawn and call of the brotherhood, is there a reason you say not to grab the rings till after you get a 6l duskdawn? And can I grab the rings earlier if I use a tabula and unlinked duskdawn?

"
lola97 wrote:
"
Do NOT get the rings until you've gotten Duskdawn. It goes without saying

Why do you say this? as someone who has never played trickster, used the rings, or duskdawn before i have no clue why this is goes without saying and would like to know why i should hold off untill my duskdawn.

Hey sorry about that guys you don't need to wait until Duskdawn to get the rings, they'll add a fair bit of dps and I've even added them in my PoB for what budget gear looks like. I had assumed they wouldn't do much without chaos conversion but, well, I was wrong haha. Only thing is you'll be less tanky with those rings as they have no life, so if you're having trouble with surviving maybe hold off on them.

"
BeneTleilax wrote:
why not blood rage?

Well, why blood rage? We get frenzy charge on kill already, we don't need the degen for maintaining es leech, we don't care about attack speed or attack leech...
Last edited by an1drag0n on Mar 16, 2019, 3:29:22 PM
oh indeed. im dumb. obviously....
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Mar 16, 2019, 3:52:25 PM
So ive been following another guide and im currently testing out dustdawn since i managed to get my hands on a 6L one and what do you think is better damage wise. Most of the time maping feels amazing and bosses just die but i felt like once i hit guardians i kept getting one tapped even with 4.5k life and 2k es with MoM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info