3.6 Incinerate Trickster [League starter] [Beginner friendly]

Should work out.
I'm fairly new here so regarding the "buffs" u mentioned i can't activate all 4 of them at once, is there any way to do so?
"
weibo12421 wrote:
I'm fairly new here so regarding the "buffs" u mentioned i can't activate all 4 of them at once, is there any way to do so?

The last Arctic Armor is situational. The build is not asking you to run 4 auras all the time. If you feel that you need the defense, switch Anger for AA.

Lastly, unless you get a Perfect Form (which makes AA reserve 0 mana), otherwise, just run 3 auras.
"
Kroohpyyh wrote:
Should work out.

Well..something feels weird with my ascendancies. Currently running:

Swift Killer
Weave the Arcane
Ghost Dance
Escape Artist

I think since I'm on EB+MoM, the need for Patient Reaper is more significant. Mainly for the Health regen. If I pop flasks too late, or when there are a crap ton of degen, I'll rip easily since I still take 70% to life. Didn't feel it much before playing normal MoM but I'd recommend switching around either SK or WtA for PR if anyone is going EB+MoM.
1st are foremost, sorry for late reply, was busy with school.

@weibo, Exactly like vain_c said, normally I'm running 2 dmg reserve skills(Herald of Ash & Anger) + low level clarity, but I was using Artic Armor over a 2nd dmg reserve due to feeling squishy.

@vain_c, Yeah I could see being EB-MOM resulting into squishier character with same numbers, as you probably knew with 30% "mom" effect your ehp pool is 1.42x life pool, assuming you got proper amount of "mana"(ES in your case). But I don't know should that result warrant a Patient Reaper getting picked, I mean sure it's freaking amazing for clear recovery, but personally I haven't had need for this. Are you sure you have enough cast speed to get WtA's 6% dmg mitigation and do you have Singular focus node?

I'm currently around 5.5k life and 2.3k ES. My ES keep chunking down as I go around in red tier maps. Life mostly stays capped thanks to Doryani's Catalyst. But I'm fairly confident my ability to dodge hits plays a major part on that, I shield charge constantly.

I've also respecced into more expensive crit variant to nuke end game bosses better, it naturally has higher dps ceiling than EO build, but the crit tree will be a lot worse to level with and the respecc was rather extensive as I had to reroute a lot of points.
Last edited by Kroohpyyh on Apr 1, 2019, 6:40:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info