[3.6] Divine Ire Trickster CRIT MOM/EB cheap leaguestarter

Hi there!

Dumb question but couldn't find an answer.

I've noticed that your PoB links are different from the ones in the OP, which one should I follow?

I just wasted 45C on a Carcass Jack and I feel I did a big mistake :D

Thanks!
Deciding between these two jewels:

11% increased Cast Speed while affected by Zealotry
Gain 24% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath

or

Critical Strikes Penetrate 9% of Enemy Elemental Resistances while affected by Zealotry
Gain 22% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath

Cast speed vs Ele Resist Pen?
new to poe as a whole and on the pob i can't tell which way to go for passive points first. i know you say to get eb and mom at same time, but should i split even between those before then or go a certain way first?

thanks
This build is terrible in memories. I got to level 70 and started doing maps which didn't seem to be much trouble except that I started to see things that could be issues. Mainly ranged attacks and MoM are a recipe for disaster. The main issue being that enemies off screen can damage you enough that you have no ES and mana to do anything except retreat with flame dash.

When I got to 74 I decided to try memories and this issue made this build unplayable. Synthesis has ridiculous amounts of ranged enemies that can hit you from way off screen and prevent you from doing anything. I got to a distant memory with chests and got stuck in a death loop when a rare followed me to the chests and would kill me when I spawned because I would spawn, get off one shot and die cuz my mana and ES would get drained.

I had 3.5K HP and 1K ES with Wrath and Zealotry or 1.5K ES with Discipline and Wrath. I deleted the character and went back to my MS Jugg which has none of these issues. Going to try Spark Inquisitor next.

Had some problems living until about level 80-85 but I'm loving this build now. Topping out at about 1.5 million damage on a full charge blast. Where should I go from here? Is there a watcher's eye I should be looking for? My ES without discipline is garbage and I want to replace it with zealotry, should I go for a high ES chest?
This is my current setup, still trying to decide what should be my 6L for my chest. Or should i just get rid of mobility all together and and put immortal call on my gloves?
Just want to thanks for making the templates
so i know where to start back on Day-1 synthesis
use it as league-starter and main character

-modify the build with rare staff +3 level gems and empower lv3 for 2,5m beam

-upgraded to full-dps for endgame contents by mid-league for 8 million beam atm
could be 15million++ beam once get the targeted gear

however this the short showcase enjoy!
UberElder+Guardians

Last edited by Clarzk on May 14, 2019, 8:02:20 AM
"
Unplex wrote:
This is my current setup, still trying to decide what should be my 6L for my chest. Or should i just get rid of mobility all together and and put immortal call on my gloves?

Check my char, IMHO you don't need light pen in staff as it already has light pen built in, also I went critical damage and my clear went up A LOT. I think I'm pretty damn optimized on this build, I _AM_ using brand to apply Warlord's mark for endurance charges tho, feels a lot tankier this way, always have 3

LAST, I DID try the build AS-IS (use WOC as attack) and it SUUUUUCKS compared to my brand setup. Mine's a LOT faster and a lot more survivable. TRY IT!

Last edited by d3viant6 on May 21, 2019, 7:11:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info