a

300 000 views!
Last edited by UlyUly on Jun 21, 2019, 11:33:51 AM
"
ngsieuviet wrote:
Hi I'm a newb so please be patience.
I followed your build and reached lvl 71. When i do maps tier 3 I keep getting one shot even though I have 75% cap resistance and 3.5k life. My dps is fine, but getting one shot is so frustrating. I do kite and dodge skill, but some times the boss do blinks and dash, one mistake and i just die....

You can push 100 mil xp per hr on blue tier 1 and 2 maps at that level - I've found that you can 3 link cold snap/bonechill and efficacy and manually use it, as well as taking stone golem off CWDT. I'm currently trying to work in Enfeeble for more phys reduction and switching to chaos golem as we are super squishy when dealing with Phys.

Currently running T5-6 yellows and switching to blues to sustain currency - I'm scouring a lot of bad yellow rolls and also skipping some bosses.
Just tried this build in 3.7 and had a lot of fun playing it.
But it seems like I've reached a certain point where any further progress costs a fortune with only a little improvement.

My Health right now is 5400hp with round about 700 ES.
Maybe I've misunderstood something regarding the gear?

Watcher's Eye with Arcane Surge and enemies take 10% inc. dmg on C. Ground during Zealotry.

My dmg is somewhere at 350k with flasks active. Anyway my lifeleech won't sustain my hp when fighting against Monolith mob groups of 3 or more bosses no matter how actively I kite through the map.
Any improvements or fatal mistakes found?
Last edited by hp86 on Jun 24, 2019, 8:42:46 AM
"
hp86 wrote:
Just tried this build in 3.7 and had a lot of fun playing it.
But it seems like I've reached a certain point where any further progress costs a fortune with only a little improvement.

My Health right now is 5400hp with round about 700 ES.
Maybe I've misunderstood something regarding the gear?

Watcher's Eye with Arcane Surge and enemies take 10% inc. dmg on C. Ground during Zealotry.

My dmg is somewhere at 350k with flasks active. Anyway my lifeleech won't sustain my hp when fighting against Monolith mob groups of 3 or more bosses no matter how actively I kite through the map.
Any improvements or fatal mistakes found?

Can you change your account to Public in the Privacy Settings? I'd love to take a look at your build. Remember that now, we're using Doryani's Catalyst for leech as of 3.7
Thanks for your reply. As for the privacy settings I've just set them to public.
Regarding the lifeleech issue I've tried both, Doryani's Catalyst and my current amulet with 0,4% of the fire spell damage leeched as life.

Since I die litereally within the blink of an eye I'm not sure if the more lifeleech from doryani's makes the difference.

Thanks for your input

ez clap 2.5kk dps thx u

93lvl good build
Last edited by frostonek on Jun 26, 2019, 3:30:20 PM
"
hp86 wrote:
Thanks for your reply. As for the privacy settings I've just set them to public.
Regarding the lifeleech issue I've tried both, Doryani's Catalyst and my current amulet with 0,4% of the fire spell damage leeched as life.

Since I die litereally within the blink of an eye I'm not sure if the more lifeleech from doryani's makes the difference.

Thanks for your input

Sorry for forgetting about your questions, I see you've probably sold most of your character gear already and can't see what the problem was.

Once again, sorry.
So, can anyone tell me how they feel about the build in 3.7?
Am I supposed to still use Warlords Mark on 3.7?
"
molinheiro wrote:
Am I supposed to still use Warlords Mark on 3.7?

Nope, it's mostly useless. Now you should opt for Assassin's Mark.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info