a

Any suggestions for items? Seems now that I have started doing higher tier maps that I'm just not doing as much. Thanks.
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
Bestial wrote:
I`ve just noticed that Arcane surge doesn`t work with EB. Don`t know if it`s a bug or not

Ahh was wondering why i wasnt seeing it anymore. Should try to figure out another link to use. Im not getting a lot out of wave of conviction either, well some barrel clearing.

It reduces resistances by 25%, thats quite a lot. I use it on bosses only to burst them down quickly.
"
grenaddier wrote:
Any suggestions for items? Seems now that I have started doing higher tier maps that I'm just not doing as much. Thanks.

Get a Carcass Jack, then upgrade your weapons to the ones I mentioned in the guide. This helps a LOT. Also, getting a Diamond flask and other flasks listed is going to make your damage a lot higher.
Thanks for creating this wonderful guide, it enabled me to reach much farther than I ever have in this game and I still can't believe that I can go even farther still. Thanks also to TheFoffo for the inspirational MoM+EB tanky version for newbs like me who prefer more of a helping hand through content than is otherwise possible.

Will be keeping a lookout for your future builds too for sure.
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
Bestial wrote:
I`ve just noticed that Arcane surge doesn`t work with EB. Don`t know if it`s a bug or not

Ahh was wondering why i wasnt seeing it anymore. Should try to figure out another link to use. Im not getting a lot out of wave of conviction either, well some barrel clearing.

I ran into that problem as well, and the solution I'm going for is the "cast speed/arcane surge on kill" craft on my multimodded Sambar Sceptre. Since it's on kill, Arcane Surge won't be there constantly in boss fights but I still think it'll be worth getting. To get this on kill effect, you end up sacrificing 5% cast speed compared to the pure cast speed craft. There's also a version of the Watcher's Eye that gives Arcane Surge in combination with Zealotry.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Cool build been playing it so far very fun just a quick question why the phys to fir scepter when u have avatar of fire (50% conversion) and Purifying Flame has naturally 50% conversion can u do more then 100% ?

These sceptres dont convert physical damage to fire, they ADD it as extra :)

Thanks for the fast reply ^^

"
sotade wrote:
I've never commented a guide, even the strongest i played.
But i feel happy to comment this one and say it is really good, funny and in particular it is UNKILLABLE during leveling.
Ideal for people wanna learn to play and comfortable to clear zones even at low level.
Great job dude!

y build is rly fun but unkillable??? its hard to lvl high lvl red maps without dying..

any suggestion to imrpove to get better survability?

https://pastebin.com/VFB32RVX

things i still need to get another septre, watchers eye, better gloves and boots

btw is carcass rly that good? COmpared to rare sixlink with much life and resi?

"
Servusjomei wrote:
"
sotade wrote:
I've never commented a guide, even the strongest i played.
But i feel happy to comment this one and say it is really good, funny and in particular it is UNKILLABLE during leveling.
Ideal for people wanna learn to play and comfortable to clear zones even at low level.
Great job dude!

y build is rly fun but unkillable??? its hard to lvl high lvl red maps without dying..

any suggestion to imrpove to get better survability?

https://pastebin.com/VFB32RVX

things i still need to get another septre, watchers eye, better gloves and boots

btw is carcass rly that good? COmpared to rare sixlink with much life and resi?

A warlord's mark ring with crafted life will give you a lot survivability.

As you said, better gloves will come a long way. I don't really like forbidden taste and would advise you to swap it out :/

Carcass Jack is really good because of AoE bonuses it grants, its hard not to notice how much it does for this build.

If you want a truly hard to kill build, go for the MoM/EB variant.

Thanks for your comment!
What about aspect skill i wanna craft one in to this ring
, spider is probably better the cat but i kinda wanna use cat this time. I can not decide any help.
"
MrHer3tic wrote:
What about aspect skill i wanna craft one in to this ring
, spider is probably better the cat but i kinda wanna use cat this time. I can not decide any help.

Aspect of the Spider will be the best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info