a

How important is the combustion gem being linked with purifying flame? It seems to me that the debuff on combustion is the thing that makes combustion better than other options. Couldn’t we instead use Wave of Conviction or even Armageddon brand linked to combustion to apply the debuff on bosses and tougher mobs and link purifying flame with a higher damage support? Or am I missing something?
Uly you gonna do the ES variant? i think with the buffs on ES the Energy shield variant can be a lot more tanky and you do not need "to sacrifice" your weapon and shield for be tanky, what do you think?
"
rbm120 wrote:
How important is the combustion gem being linked with purifying flame? It seems to me that the debuff on combustion is the thing that makes combustion better than other options. Couldn’t we instead use Wave of Conviction or even Armageddon brand linked to combustion to apply the debuff on bosses and tougher mobs and link purifying flame with a higher damage support? Or am I missing something?

Mmh, I will try that with Wave of Conviction, then we could use something like Elemental Focus on Purifying Flame
"
UlyUly wrote:

What do you mean by flat and %physical? If it's on a weapon, it's local only to damage dealt with that weapon. But yeah, overally flat phys>flat fire. Increased physical and Increased Fire are the same to us.

according to poedb, we can roll mods up to these values

t1 physical damage % 170-179%
t1 physical flat damage 20-41

t1 fire damage % 75-79%
t1 fire flat damage 45-91

so comparing these 2 stats i am not sure if rolling for physical would be better on a scepter? if we multimod we can have 3 prefix and 2 suffix so i am not sure which stats would be better...
"
Skrible wrote:
"
UlyUly wrote:

What do you mean by flat and %physical? If it's on a weapon, it's local only to damage dealt with that weapon. But yeah, overally flat phys>flat fire. Increased physical and Increased Fire are the same to us.

according to poedb, we can roll mods up to these values

t1 physical damage % 170-179%
t1 physical flat damage 20-41

t1 fire damage % 75-79%
t1 fire flat damage 45-91

so comparing these 2 stats i am not sure if rolling for physical would be better on a scepter? if we multimod we can have 3 prefix and 2 suffix so i am not sure which stats would be better...

On weapons, first 2 mods are 'local' meaning they directly affect stats of the weapon, not spells or attacks that dont use it.
"
keygy wrote:
Uly you gonna do the ES variant? i think with the buffs on ES the Energy shield variant can be a lot more tanky and you do not need "to sacrifice" your weapon and shield for be tanky, what do you think?

I honestly think that EB/MoM will be superior to pure es variant :/ And you don't really sacrifice your weapon and a shield, as cerberus + lioneye's is a sick combo defensively and damage-wise.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
keygy wrote:

I honestly think that EB/MoM will be superior to pure es variant :/ And you don't really sacrifice your weapon and a shield, as cerberus + lioneye's is a sick combo defensively and damage-wise.

gonna try swiching to ES pure, is the first time that i go ES need to test how is it, if is not very good i can return back to EB/MOM variant anytime.
Hi, I didn't see it while skimming but, what is the bandit choice for this build? Help Alira or Kill All? Does it really matter?
Hey Uly, first thanks a lot for the build I've been having a lot of fun for the past 7 days on it :D

I just have a question about a part in the skilltree (I'm kind of nooby on the game trying to learn).

You take a circle in it about Minions damage (Righteous army, spiritual aid, redemption), but except for the golem we don't have any minions?

I don't understand, did I miss something?

thanks in advance for answer ;)
Shaper killed was a easy fight if you know the move set but Chimera was a pain and I skip Phoenix don't think, so I can kill him on this gear need to go for full energy shield stun lock you in one place and game is over

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info