*Knocks on your door

*Puts a bag of dookie in front of it nanananan
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2019, 1:44:01 PM
I'm starting to think I_NO is living here on forums and she hid her cabbin somewhere in off topic section.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
/slaps I_No
/gives a chicken to I_No
/showers I_No with a bit of gold
/slaps I_No
/picks up I_No and throws her out of the dungeon again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Free dookie!
I thought Dookie was a cool album, although Green Day just kept getting better with every album.

Bonus points for I_NO leaving the vinyl re-release on my stoop. How cool is that?
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Bone chilling!
I_NO, I do have a soft spot for you kid but please stop doing that or I will delete your Fortnite account.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
I was taking a forum break after hitting 36 and seeing the title this comes to mind...

Come and Knock on Our Door
Yep, totally over league play.
"
I_NO, I do have a soft spot for you kid but please stop doing that or I will delete your Fortnite account.

I DON'T PLAY FORTNITE THOUGH

nanananan! ~sticks tongue out
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"

Beautiful.

I have stolen that line from a youtuber named Mr Beast, he has a line in presumably most of his videos "subscribe or I will delete your Fortnite account". I had to point that out because otherwise my posts are original content and I tend to produce serviceable one liners on a regular basis.

I_NO is probably playing Roblox or something like that but then again, she is 6 so that can be forgiven.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info