[3.8] DoomHerald | All Content | Millions+ DPS MirageArcher | 7k+ Life | 600+ Delves | 5-Link only

"
Dezzo79 wrote:
just a quick question: i don't have any physical damage jewels so i used elemental damage ones instead, is it a lot of difference?

Read last mod of Doomfletch prism. Thats why you stack phys damage.

"
Cekusan wrote:
Hi, thx for the build. Builds clear speed and single target damage is amazing. At this moment my level is not much high (81) but damage hit hard :d . Im using 3 lvl enlighten on heralds its not a problem right? Btw Any advice for build?

Upgrade bow...
Thanks for the guide!

Quick Optimization Questions: Whats your opinion on best glove and empower.

Q: What could be a decent curse to tag with current CoDT immortal call. I am using ele weakness, anything else that could be utilized here?

Q: Since tombfist gloves got a nerf this season, what would be a cheaper / better alternative for these gloves? - Or are we absolutely looking to utilize abyss sockets? I could currently afford 1 socket tombfist, maybe i should buy some regular attackspeed / projectile damage gloves? Im using Lochtonial caress.

Q: -if you don't have a LvL4 empower, whats the best heralds to run without maximum reserve? Im trying Purity, Ice, And thunder.

Q: What Pantheon does this run?

Looking to see what you guys think, or how i could improve my gear during league start.
PS: I'm level 90 and seem to be struggling with dps at 20.5k tool tip in game.
I'm using (kinda shitty) phys damage jewels and have the double 5L setup
Last edited by Wetip on Mar 26, 2019, 2:08:08 PM
"
Wetip wrote:
Thanks for the guide!

Quick Optimization Questions: Whats your opinion on best glove and empower.

Q: What could be a decent curse to tag with current CoDT immortal call. I am using ele weakness, anything else that could be utilized here?

Q: Since tombfist gloves got a nerf this season, what would be a cheaper / better alternative for these gloves? - Or are we absolutely looking to utilize abyss sockets? I could currently afford 1 socket tombfist, maybe i should buy some regular attackspeed / projectile damage gloves? Im using Lochtonial caress.

Q: -if you don't have a LvL4 empower, whats the best heralds to run without maximum reserve? Im trying Purity, Ice, And thunder.

Q: What Pantheon does this run?

Looking to see what you guys think, or how i could improve my gear during league start.
PS: I'm level 90 and seem to be struggling with dps at 20.5k tool tip in game.
I'm using (kinda shitty) phys damage jewels and have the double 5L setup

At level 90 You are using wrong gloves and Doomfletch instead of Tombfists and Doomfletch Prism
Damn, i'm blind i just upgraded it with the ancient doom prophecy.
, also got lucky and got the tombfists upgrade. Now ill be grinding to attain the jewels and especially the fat price tag on Unnatural Instinct Viridian Jewel.

Would it be worth to attain a level 4 empower, or the viridian jewel first?

Since regular jewels are expensive i think its time to alt spam some searching eye jewels as well.

Last question, whats the best way to 2B 2G 2R the bow? is it right using this https://siveran.github.io/calc.html that it would take average of 260 chroms?

Thanks for the help!
Last edited by Wetip on Mar 27, 2019, 10:19:19 AM
"
Wetip wrote:

S

Would it be worth IT. Worth IT.

Worth

IT.

But anyways, you want Unnatural Instinct. It's bloody amazing with Scion.
"
"
Wetip wrote:

S

Worth

IT.

Currently i can run quad herald with enough mana regen to fully charge the scorge arrow. I currently have 4ex and will be going for the viridian jewel. Currently buffed with golems im sitting at 35k tooltip dps. Seems kind of low. Clear is ok, bossing is ok, i still need more life and resists, currently at 6.5k life without capped resists. Would also be nice to get 2 more levels for an extra jewel allocation.
Thanks for the feedback!
"
Wetip wrote:
"
"
Wetip wrote:

S

Worth

IT.

Currently i can run quad herald with enough mana regen to fully charge the scorge arrow. I currently have 4ex and will be going for the viridian jewel. Currently buffed with golems im sitting at 35k tooltip dps. Seems kind of low. Clear is ok, bossing is ok, i still need more life and resists, currently at 6.5k life without capped resists. Would also be nice to get 2 more levels for an extra jewel allocation.
Thanks for the feedback!

Ingame tooltip is totally off. It probably shows only uncharged arrow hit, doesnt count in thorns or even elemental damage from phys from doomfletch.
"
Thanks for the feedback!

"

Ingame tooltip is totally off. It probably shows only uncharged arrow hit, doesnt count in thorns or even elemental damage from phys from doomfletch.

I also pasted into Path of building, and OP's configuration. Seems that at full optimization i have 250k vs OP's 750k+. Maybe the viridian jewel makes all the difference. (also way better gems). I feel way better about this now thanks alot!.

What Pantheon do you suggest using?
Last edited by Wetip on Mar 28, 2019, 4:09:23 PM
One more here that was using Doomfletch instead of Doomfletch Prism and was wondering why the damage was low (ok, only 45, but still). Bought the prophecy and boom, no more whittling mobs.

I'm leveling with Rain of Arrows, is Point Blank a DPS increase? Mobs don't always obligingly hug me, and sometimes I don't want it either, and there are no pods with RoA.

Someone a few pages back mentioned http://poe.trade/search/ichukusoikoyoo as a ring alternative. Though the properties are random the ring can have both+40+% physical damage while Herald of Purity is in use and 70+% extra effect on Herald of Purity's buff (http://poe.trade/search/genaahuwonoara).

Downside is the lack of HP and resists, of course.
Last edited by CedricDur on Mar 29, 2019, 5:16:36 AM
"
CedricDur wrote:
One more here that was using Doomfletch instead of Doomfletch Prism and was wondering why the damage was low (ok, only 45, but still). Bought the prophecy and boom, no more whittling mobs.

I'm leveling with Rain of Arrows, is Point Blank a DPS increase? Mobs don't always obligingly hug me, and sometimes I don't want it either, and there are no pods with RoA.

Someone a few pages back mentioned http://poe.trade/search/ichukusoikoyoo as a ring alternative. Though the properties are random the ring can have both+40+% physical damage while Herald of Purity is in use and 70+% extra effect on Herald of Purity's buff (http://poe.trade/search/genaahuwonoara).

Downside is the lack of HP and resists, of course.

While leveling - not. I mean, you wouldn't even notice it. And RoA would be better till the last acts, but after that - Scourge becomes better. So do not forget to level it in the 2nd weapons slot.

About ring - while leveling, you can use it.
And after too, but Mark of the Elder ring are pretty cheap (not like Mark of the Shaper). And that ring would be much better, paired with just good rolled shaper ring.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
Last edited by SilverWF on Mar 29, 2019, 5:53:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info