PoE players, the mentally healthier people?

The only reason I am not suggesting posting it in the PoE subreddit (if you still need participants) is the participants flood could ruin your survey as you want people from other games too. But perhaps other subreddits? I think I saw one about surveys/questionnaires for university but have no idea what the name was.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
That comment made my day, 鬼殺し :-D

@Iangyratu An influx of certain players is not an issue, because if I have sufficient numbers of one game I can analyse the data by game.
Thanks for the suggestion; the only issues with reddit are that many subreddits don't like advertisements and that I somehow need interactions in the post (like here) to keep it on the first page.

Thanks for taking the questionnaires , elemental_oasis :-)
Do you know how to understand those scores?
Haha of course
also add me on steam lets play

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/riqqi
"
Rexeos wrote:
"PoE players, the mentally healthier people?"

Title already says, incompetent person looks for "truth" where is none and is solving own issues by "using" others.

What does it mean mental health and healthier than who?

Only who can say who is healthier is a doctor and not psychologists. Educated by school psychologists, priests and whatever religion representatives are manipulators. Its good to listen to everybody and make own decision, but stay under their wings means to be insane and to buy and lives by lies.

You are unhealthy by nature. You are mortal and thus you can and are going to die eventually.

Since everything is relative healthier is a collective concept, mostly a mixture of how people expect you to behave, chemistry and what difficulties can your body overcome without external help.

Overall i agree with your concept though.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Thanks, Florian.

Took the surveys and enjoyed it.
Though I had one result in the survey I didn't feel accurate description.

Hope your study goes well :).
Is done. I consider myself a psychologically healthy person. I wish you a good study.
Hey there, surveys completed! Your field of study sounds really interesting, please let us know once your dissertation has been published, would love to read it. Viel Erfolg!
Apparently I'm below average when it comes to mental health. No surprises I guess....
And again, thanks a lot to everyone who has completed the questionnaires in the meantime :-)

As update for all, I conducted the first draw earlier this week. You can find the results on the website (https://game-usage.weebly.com) under the "Progress Blog" tab :-)
I have already e-mailed those winners who had provided their e-mail address, but some haven't. Please let me know as soon as possible if your de-identifier is listed there but you have not gotten an e-mail.

As second update for all, the study will continue to run until September 2019, and there will be two more draws for vouchers, one in May and one September.
Everyone who completes both questionnaires can enter the next draw, AND you can complete the questionnaires multiple times - up to once every three months - which also means you can enter multiple draws.

@biyte: If you were okay with it I would like to ask you, only if you were okay with it, to let me know which result/interpretation you feel is inaccurate (either here or by pm). That kind of feedback would help me make the questionnaire (and underlying construct) better. The problem with this kind of research is that in the end it all comes down to interpreting the data I get, and for this to be meaningful and accurate your help is much appreciated!

@eperon Will do. Und vielen Dank!

@jack_aubrey Please do keep in mind, the instrument used in the survey is by itself not used for diagnosis, just as indicator that can suggest talking to someone about it. If you want to, you can feel free to send me a pm to talk about that questionnaire, by the way.
I decided to complete the questionnaires again to see how different my answers are after something has changed, so have a bump. I still have a feeling something in the question is missing, but can't precise what.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info