[3.6] OneShotKill Reloaded (v2.0) Elemental Hit Totem Scion - Bazillion DPS - EZ Boss Killer

"
Vendetta wrote:
Thanks for the pointers, It's too late now, the build works, but to get that high damage it's very expensive :(...

Hi buddy,

every build maxed out is expansive.
I did this as my league starter and one piece after another I managed to get to where I am now.

Is is rather cheap to get giong (including shaper kill), but when you want to hunt for the big / maximum damage numbers, it is expansive as every other build too.

See you all in league 3.6 - I´m pretty hyped :-)

Cheers
Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Mar 4, 2019, 12:58:03 PM
"
demisp wrote:
Hi Lunasicc187,

With the patch notes for 3.6 are you planning to update the guide?
Many thanks for this guide

Before the Synthesis League starts on friday, I will update / adjust the guide to the recent patch notes. The full / final patch note isn´t available yet.

According to the developer manifesto three major things affecting the build came up:
1) even MORE BOSS damage (curses on bosses will be buffed)
2) the elemental damage wheel (left side of the tree near templar starting point) will have some changes / buffs -> but we don´t know exactly in what way yet.
3) general adjustment to all life leech mechanics on every build

Keep in mind, that we have to wait for the whole patch notes / list to identify additional things.

Cheers
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
Keep in mind, that we have to wait for the whole patch notes / list to identify additional things.

Do you think +1 totem now can be applied to the shapers quivers?
This can boost us alot tho..
Heyas,

Thank you for the awesome build. I started the Scion version to see how I would like it for my 3.6 character. It fits the two play styles I really enjoy most(totem, archer), it's very fun to play.

I wonder if the Templar would be a better starter choice. Other than the additional totem, is there any major advantage to choose Scion?

The additional gem in the scion tree is sweet but also wicked expensive. Does Unnatural Instinct really add that much value?

For anyone who can answer, ty in advance.
-Filter
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
demisp wrote:
Hi Lunasicc187,

With the patch notes for 3.6 are you planning to update the guide?
Many thanks for this guide

Before the Synthesis League starts on friday, I will update / adjust the guide to the recent patch notes. The full / final patch note isn´t available yet.

According to the developer manifesto three major things affecting the build came up:
1) even MORE BOSS damage (curses on bosses will be buffed)
2) the elemental damage wheel (left side of the tree near templar starting point) will have some changes / buffs -> but we don´t know exactly in what way yet.
3) general adjustment to all life leech mechanics on every build

Cheers

Jumping the boat again. I have might of the meek sitting in my Scion (other build) and full set of EH gear in ranger. Hope i will finally kill Uber Atizii in solo
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Hello guys,

Guide is updated to version 3.6
Read the chapter "GAME VERSION & CHANGES / HISTORY"

Hope you all have fun with the build in Synthesis league.

Cheers
We should aim for an helmet enchant now? I mean before corruption? with the changes now I think we can.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
We should aim for an helmet enchant now? I mean before corruption? with the changes now I think we can.

Hi buddy,

you can. But keep in mind that it will most likely a very expansive process. Of course, new best in slot will be:

+4 corruption
enchant: +15% Elemental Hit Attack Speed.

But I´m pretty sure, this item is worth a mirror...
I´m curious if some of you guys will get this "holy grail" :-)

Keep in mind, that a single corruption (+2 level - learn more in the guide) is way better than the helm enchantment. But if you are aiming for the perfect item, get the enchant first and then do the double corruption in the temple. But pls don´t prefer the enchant over the corruption. It is just very much stronger...

Cheers
Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Mar 7, 2019, 10:51:31 AM
About how much currency does this need to start killing uber elder without much chance to brick?
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
diegodgo87 wrote:

Hi buddy,

you can. But keep in mind that it will most likely a very expansive process. Of course, new best in slot will be:

+4 corruption
enchant: +15% Elemental Hit Attack Speed.

But I´m pretty sure, this item is worth a mirror...
I´m curious if some of you guys will get this "holy grail" :-)

Keep in mind, that a single corruption (+2 level - learn more in the guide) is way better than the helm enchantment. But if you are aiming for the perfect item, get the enchant first and then do the double corruption in the temple. But pls don´t prefer the enchant over the corruption. It is just very much stronger...

Cheers

Thanks man, I manage to carry five 6L shavs and 3 frostfernos to the corruption altar in betrayal, definitely will try the helm with enchant.
Probably will be my chase item.
I'm partying with 2 friends one of them is aurabot champion which will boost Elemental hit to highest levels.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info