[3.5] TheAmigoMines! ⚡ Low-Life Arc Mines with INSANE DPS! (6M+ Shaper DPS & 9k+ ES!)

Could you take a look at my setup and tell me what i should upgrade the fastest, aside from jewels and some levels? Character is Arc_Niko in BSC. Thanks :)

Edit: Just killed uber elder with 2 deaths due to bad flask management. Lovely damage, absolutely insane even with my mediocre gear :). Ty for the guide!
Last edited by Joekel on Jan 20, 2019, 9:05:02 AM
Pls help me out i don't deal nearly as much dmg as I would like to and I don't knwo why

P.S. got a double wrath watchers eye with inc lightning dmg and lightning pen
"
Gabim_ wrote:
Pls help me out i don't deal nearly as much dmg as I would like to and I don't knwo why

P.S. got a double wrath watchers eye with inc lightning dmg and lightning pen

Get boot enchant, it helps a TON with dps, also dont use minefield support its not worth it at all bro
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
can i get this build done below 20ex ?
Just killed Uber Elder with this build. first time with mine skill type. Took me 3 portals. Thanks for thiz amazing build. This is my gear.

hey can you link some good wand for this build..4ex budged wand.. currently sitting at 400k on PoB.. but i not really sure is that the exact number since everything else like ES,ress etc are messed up.. (not really good at using PoB)

p/s pardon my english rofl
"
18MgNic wrote:
can i get this build done below 20ex ?

Yes you can! Its definitely doable with 10-20ex

Just without the arc enchant, abyss sockets and +1 to shavs

you should still have enough DPS tho :D
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
18MgNic wrote:
hey can you link some good wand for this build..4ex budged wand.. currently sitting at 400k on PoB.. but i not really sure is that the exact number since everything else like ES,ress etc are messed up.. (not really good at using PoB)

p/s pardon my english rofl

I generally sell a multimodded wand with the t1 extra as chaos for 4ex. I sold all tho, so cant link you one atm :)

The stats are however

16-20% ele as chaos dmg
43-50% spell dmg
16-17% non chaos as chaos dmg
20-28% crit multi
50-69% crit chance
alright.. will grind poe trade today.. gonna level my char till 91 and try uber with this char.. thanks amigoz
Hi, i am selling my current gear of low-life arc if someone is interested (my character is public for look in my profile)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info