[3.5] MoM Crit Storm Brand Inquisitor - Uber Elder down

Thanks for the response. Just finished Act 10 and it's very smooth, looking forward to mapping!
"
roeshamboner wrote:
Thanks for the response. Just finished Act 10 and it's very smooth, looking forward to mapping!

Happy to hear that you're liking it so far, it's fun to map with so you're in for a ride ^_^
hey there, another question. Would you replace Ice Bite support with something else for bosses such as elder?
"
roeshamboner wrote:
hey there, another question. Would you replace Ice Bite support with something else for bosses such as elder?

I dont find it needed in all honesty and I havnt tested other options. Besides, ice bite gives a fair bit of flat cold damage. But I guess the only other options we would have is either controlled destruction or faster casting. In theory faster casting would probably make sense due to not being able to hold up frenzy charges on ice bite where as you trade off a lot of your crit for the controlled destruction. But then again if you got gear like mine, you'll sit around 80% crit chance.
Thanks for the response. I'm in a private league with some guild members and it's hard to find good gear lol. Did minotaur yesterday without many problems, but my gear really needs to be upgraded. Wish i could find a clear mind jewel
Hello,I was wondering what is the difference between Inquisitor,hierophant and witch storm brand variations.
"
stefanforce wrote:
Hello,I was wondering what is the difference between Inquisitor,hierophant and witch storm brand variations.

Personally I haven't done hierophant version yet but there is a playstyle difference between the specs yes.

Witch you can basically do any mapmod with but I think the damage is way lower in the trade.
Hierophant is more tanky I guess? I don't know how the damage plays through and how easy it is to build up.
With this inquisitor build it is basically for all kinds of budgets and it has a truck load of cast speed in it thanks to the ascendancies however at the cost that you need to do an attack skill every once in a while.

My personal opinion is that I like critting and as for endgame you get a lot of that with this build (80% crit chance to be exact)
I am wondering what your gear list is now because those videos did not have the same pieces, could we get an update list with a tab that says end game items?
-Johany Von Chronny
Edit, just saw the power siphon.

Been using: https://pastebin.com/0akQtHfZ on HCSSF Betrayal and its working pretty well, need to multi my ring/craft a sceptre but no issues t16s etc
Last edited by lif44 on Jan 28, 2019, 9:15:20 AM
I didn't even think about having to cast an attack skill for the cast speed! What do you do to combat that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info