[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Ice nova chills enemies. So you do not benefit from the dot part of Hypothermia but you still get 39% damage with hits against chilled enemies 10% freeze chance and 20% chill effect. Correct me if I`m wrong
Recycled my attempt at Frostblades Assassin, into this build. Probably the most entertaining build I've ever used and already feels more tanky... Plenty of upgrades in almost every slot too, thanks for the awesome guide.

Possible to update the tree links, they are using the old tree; or merge them all into the PoB?

But anyways, thanks OP for this build!
"
shmigy429 wrote:
Recycled my attempt at Frostblades Assassin, into this build. Probably the most entertaining build I've ever used and already feels more tanky... Plenty of upgrades in almost every slot too, thanks for the awesome guide.

Possible to update the tree links, they are using the old tree; or merge them all into the PoB?

But anyways, thanks OP for this build!

tree is basicaly the same as you have depends on what gear you have i suppose
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hi, great build btw but my only concern is Im having a hard time sustaining life leech on tougher boss fights like guardians. Do you have any general tips or suggestions? Currently lvl 89 with 6.3k life and 1.1k ES with the ES gain on hit watcher's eye jewel. These are my items.

Spoiler

"
Hi, great build btw but my only concern is Im having a hard time sustaining life leech on tougher boss fights like guardians. Do you have any general tips or suggestions? Currently lvl 89 with 6.3k life and 1.1k ES with the ES gain on hit watcher's eye jewel. These are my items.

Spoiler

do u use a watchers eyes with es on hit while u have discipline?
our main leech is es leech basically
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
"
Bestial wrote:
Ice nova chills enemies. So you do not benefit from the dot part of Hypothermia but you still get 39% damage with hits against chilled enemies 10% freeze chance and 20% chill effect. Correct me if I`m wrong

Right, so why use hypothermia over lets say concentrated effect?

(assuming using fortify for the qol)
3.6 lv98 skill tree plssssss
Lexi_Rey710 wrote:
Hey,

Need Help pls,How much Aps and Cooldown i need

Second Question,Atm no Pandemonius its worth or okay for the first

My gear with Attack speed

Thx for Help

You need 14% cooldown recovery and 3.70-3.75 APS (cyclone tooltip)

OR

You need 0% cooldown recovery and 2.95-3.00 APS (cyclone tooltip)

Atm im Confused

Just Regret my Skill tree and with Attack speed on my Gloves, and 12% Cdr on my belt,no other on the market atm.

I have 3.39 aps on my Cyclone

need help pls
Started out as this build in Flashback, having a blast so far. One question though, in the PoB linked in the guide, Cyclone is only at 100% critrate against enemies at full life. Is that ever a problem with bosses, or is the damage/DPS still so insane that it makes no difference if a few hits don't crit?
With cyclone becoming a channeling skill with 3.7, any options for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info