[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Update/Progression: Completed Uber Elder with ease first time with this build. Thanks to @CheeQu and the community for theory-crafting and min-maxing the build. The high DPS nature of this build made the Uber Elder fight extremely easy.

There were comments by other users earlier in the thread to switch to Blade Flurry rather than use Cyclone for Uber Elder. I can attest that Cyclone with Uber Elder is easily doable. Furthermore, I personally switched out Cyclone with a 20/20 Blade Flurry from another build and the play-style was definitely not as smooth as APS is low. I believe you would need to include Faster Attacks Support into the 6L to make Blade Flurry feel smooth.

For anyone thinking of running this build, or others who are working towards better gear, I made a quick video of a few Shaper Guardian runs. The video showcases the high DPS this build can pump out against Hydra & Minotaur. To save everyone's time most of the video only shows the Guardians melting, all full runs under 2 minutes.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVtHc9AvytQ&t

My Gear:
APS in Hideout: 3.7

Thanks again @CheeQu for the well-written guide

how much currency did you spend to be able to clear maps like that? Is this a good league starter?
"
Daegon wrote:
Does anyone know why my in game attacks per second on cyclone reads as 3.8 (BAD) while in path of building it shows 3.74 (perfect?!) ?

I carefully planned and executed a gear and point distribution in POB and then in game in order to be perfectly under the recommended breakpoint.

A little gutted by this and I am hoping it is POB that is correct and the game is just rounding up the tooltip or something?

EDIT : I am gutted because I am ascendant with Unnatural Instinct and its difficult to lower APS.. I have ZERO sources of attack speed (no AS jewels or gear, no blood rage/frenzies, no onslaught or silver flask) - the only attack speed I have is 9% cospri and the 12% AS Coordination node. If I drop Coordination its too big of a hit to APS - this was the node that put me perfectly at 3.74 in POB.. and I won't switch my cospri to a different AS one because its got a very expensive penetration corrupt.. so please bear all the above in mind before answering and saying 'just drop some AS'

I have 3,75 in PoB and 3,8 ingame, not sure what to make of it except that I trust PoB to be correct and ingame to be som kind of rounding that is not perfectly accurate. Would like to hear what players that doesnt run Meeks/Instinct have, since that combo displays wrong dexterity numbers in PoB and I am worried that other calculations may be off as well. But I don't think so.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Looking for a little advice. I'm short on life-which is a work in progress. I have some issues with high level bosses. I've tried to match the PoB as best I can, and want to make sure i've got the build mechanics down. Then its most likely a problem between keyboard and chair.

With my 14% cospri do I still need to use the onslaught flask?

https://pastebin.com/T9vEXbw9

ty for any tips/pointers..
Great build been loving it!!!! One suggestion I would have for anyone feeling like they have mana issues it going with the hybrid flask below. I have cleared all content in the game with it and to me, it is much smoother than a life flask.

Spoiler

Here is my gear for reference, I have used the hybrid flask since I was at the first gear stage. Cleared Uber with the first gear stage as well.

Spoiler

Thanks for the build, just did Uber Elder with a couple of deaths only. It has so much damage, a cons for me was controlling the Cyclone was really hard to control it properly xd. and this might be the main reason of my deaths against the Uber Elder. But being lvl 86 and be able to do it, was a big achievement for me. the Build is really easy to play, beginner friendly and the guide helped me a lot while leveling, since I started playing POE in the middle of Delve season and don't really have any idea of what is going on. Thank you, and I think it is time to try another build now :). -4 builds played, uber elder completed on all of them.
Spoiler

How does this build perform at delve ~300ish. I finished all endgame content with vortex build so uber elder is not my concern anymore. But vortex's clear speed is kinda slow so i'm looking for a new build and i see this build which look really good with high clear spd and single target potential. I'm planning on chilling at delve 300 until league ends so that's why i'm asking xD
Hello.
Build very good.
Can kill everything.
Last edited by anbugz on Jan 17, 2019, 8:49:10 AM
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
How does this build perform at delve ~300ish. I finished all endgame content with vortex build so uber elder is not my concern anymore. But vortex's clear speed is kinda slow so i'm looking for a new build and i see this build which look really good with high clear spd and single target potential. I'm planning on chilling at delve 300 until league ends so that's why i'm asking xD

I run over 500ish delves too, not a problem.But we have some natural enemies.Chaos clouds and very juicy areas with ele pen and other shitty stuffs.They can be sometimes deadly, sometimes not.U know that "1 hit" get u sometimes.Otherwise 300ish delve is a joke with this char.
"
slicchabib wrote:
"
huyakf1997 wrote:

I run over 500ish delves too, not a problem.But we have some natural enemies.Chaos clouds and very juicy areas with ele pen and other shitty stuffs.They can be sometimes deadly, sometimes not.U know that "1 hit" get u sometimes.Otherwise 300ish delve is a joke with this char.

Wow good to hear that. I'll definitely jump in this build. Tks for your confirm xD
I manage to get my Cyclone movment speed above 100% in a maps by
using

in offhand to get a few kills, and then switch to mainhand while Rampage is active.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 17, 2019, 7:22:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info