[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
supersimme wrote:
Ok just completed the Campaign, got all my resists to 80%, equipped loreweave, 14 %cospri, lycosidae, 15% belt etc, check my profile. However im feeling SUPER squishy, getting 1 shot is not uncommon. Is that because im only lvl 72 so far, got 3.9K health. Hoping that the following levels will help me gain some survivability cus this is feeling horrible as of now.

I see you are going for the scion HP nodes. Until you get there, respec those intelligence points and get Melding node wheel. Once you can reach the scion node wheel, respec welding and get that instead! This will make it a little better.
Other than that improving life rolls on rares is the way to go. I try to look for 105+ life on gloves/boots and a coral ring. Let me know how it goes!
"
HDTanel wrote:
"
CheeQu wrote:

woah, 50k is NOT small following bud! :D congrajs on that!

About mana problems, check the post just above this one and please let me know if it helps enough. Even though I never had any, I want to solve Mana issues people have.

I haven't tried ES yet but maybe I should. I'd include Discipline and watcher's eye with discipline ES gain on hit for sure. Also an ES chest with attack critical strike chance mod would be a nice place to start.

WAIT WHAAT?? There is a Watcher Eye with ES on HIT? Holy smokes.. that is really nice :D
I was wondering how would I sustain ES..
Btw I have a small question, why Arctic Breath lvl4 in PoB? can be higher as CWDT supports up to lvl38 gems at lvl1.
Anyway in maps with my ES build, havent switched yet but will try to farm now for that watchers eye!

Oops that arctic breath is a mistake i guess. Also how is the ES version going? what's your total es as of now?
"
MadClassic wrote:
is this uber elder viable?

Yes but as with (almost) all builds, you need to know how to do the fight properly!
Hi :) amazing build thank you for creating it for us :)
Few questions:
I see you wrote about attack speed and such so my question is, can i use my cospri's with 13% as?
I don't have currency to obtain the pandemonius, can you please tell me with what i can replace it?

Thank you
"
Semberovski wrote:
Hi :) amazing build thank you for creating it for us :)
Few questions:
I see you wrote about attack speed and such so my question is, can i use my cospri's with 13% as?
I don't have currency to obtain the pandemonius, can you please tell me with what i can replace it?

Thank you

If you have at least 14% cooldown recovery on belt or boots then yes you can use it. If not better sell it and buy a cheaper 8/9 attack speed one.

Any rare amulet with life + damage mods or critical will do fine until you can buy one.
Im having an issue where I have taken coordination off i have 15% recovery on belt 13% attack speed cospris and no other modifiers on attack speed other than starkonjas and my APS on cyclone is at 4.2 i cant get it any lower, can someone take a look at that for me?

EDIT: I AM SLOW AF. GG FIGURED IT OUT
Last edited by itsmaka on Dec 28, 2018, 4:34:38 AM
Hi, can I use 1 skill point in EE? If not can you explain me why? Thanks
I prefer Devoto for more clearspeed, what changes should i do with this helm, i have 15crs belt and 12% сospri's, And 1 more question, mf variation of this build possible?
This looks like an awesome build! i am going to try it out.

How would this work when you are on a tight budget? Just did a quick calculation and the recommended gear would cost about 375C AND 6E..which is about 375c and 6e more than i have right now.

However, i was lucky a few days back and found an poets pen en and tabula...would this build also work while using this?

Are there any other budget alternatives available to use?

(i appreciate i might not be able to clear hight maps, but for the time being this should be ok i guess?)
"
djellabah wrote:
Hi, can I use 1 skill point in EE? If not can you explain me why? Thanks

Unless you deal no cold damage with your cyclone - you can, otherwise it will increase their cold resistance and your dps will be lower. As you will proc it with cyclone and hence having cold damage on cyclone will hurt your dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info