Try the new hideout sharing tool (hideoutshowcase.com)

Bro, the "Extra's" tab... It's "Extras", not "Extra's". Please...
This is actually really really awesome. I could never make something like this, I'm glad somebody with the artistic and presentational skills did. Thanks!
You might see me in global as STFU_IM_----_OK :^)

hi
"
MochaDragon wrote:
Quick question: is there a way to search by hideout cost in favor? For me, listing most favorited hideouts for example and then clicking on each one individually, then clicking on the decorations tab to check the favor required is painful.

I don't know why this wouldn't be search and FAQ #1, but maybe it's because I just started this league and only have 2.4M favor. :-)

Thanks for your site!

I'll be implementing this today!!! I've just finished adding all the new Synthesis things to the site!
"
fostaa wrote:
Bro, the "Extra's" tab... It's "Extras", not "Extra's". Please...

Pfffff Bro. Changed it. Happy now???
It's all good haha. If you find other grammar errors let me know! I will fix them :)
"
This is actually really really awesome. I could never make something like this, I'm glad somebody with the artistic and presentational skills did. Thanks!

Thank you so much! I'm really happy to hear that :)
"
namanix wrote:
"
MochaDragon wrote:
Quick question: is there a way to search by hideout cost in favor? For me, listing most favorited hideouts for example and then clicking on each one individually, then clicking on the decorations tab to check the favor required is painful.

I don't know why this wouldn't be search and FAQ #1, but maybe it's because I just started this league and only have 2.4M favor. :-)

Thanks for your site!

I'll be implementing this today!!! I've just finished adding all the new Synthesis things to the site!

You can now search for hideouts and filter on maximum required favor :)
"
namanix wrote:

You're the man! Thanks for this!

Feature suggestion: add favor cost below hideout base such as "MTX: No | 2 * | 999 (o) | 3.2M Favor"

and to the summary hideout page in top-right. Both of these help me see something like the main homepage of the site and know whether or not even clicking on any of the popular hideouts on the front page is worth my time.

Oh, and the ability to sort search results by, for example, views/favorites/etc. :-)

Cheers, keep up the good work!
Last edited by MochaDragon on Mar 13, 2019, 8:08:38 PM
Your website is huge importance!

Few ideas:

Filter hideout based on small/large map device

Some people prefer small, others big map device.

Filter hideout based on portal colors..

Probably most useful for people who have only certain colors, and if hideout is made in consideration to certain portal color, like green, purple, blue, black..etc..
Of course many hideout decorators ignore portal color at all, but those who fit, make a better job at fitting it.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
@namanix

I've been looking high and low for HO's now to find something that suits me.

I consider myself a practical and efficient man and as thus I'd want my HO to also be practical and efficient.. that is no running back and forth between waypoints, benches, chests etc...

I'd also very much like my HO to look 'nice'. But I don't have a creative bone in my body...

I'd LOVE it if you, or any of the other sites, implemented a filter and/or search function to rate it's usability/efficiency as well as the metrics you already have. That would make it an invaluable tool to me.

"
MochaDragon wrote:
"
namanix wrote:

You're the man! Thanks for this!

Feature suggestion: add favor cost below hideout base such as "MTX: No | 2 * | 999 (o) | 3.2M Favor"

and to the summary hideout page in top-right. Both of these help me see something like the main homepage of the site and know whether or not even clicking on any of the popular hideouts on the front page is worth my time.

Oh, and the ability to sort search results by, for example, views/favorites/etc. :-)

Cheers, keep up the good work!

Adding the cost to the listview of hideouts is something I'll try to implement!

The second one I don't really understand what you mean with.

The third suggestion is a good one! I'll look into it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info