[3.24] 🗡The Nightblade🗡Nightshade Tincture | Incorporeal | New demo video up

So I open a casual rare T4 Leyline. I go through the mirror and then Baran spawns, his troops start to blast me from every side, so I dodge and a Beyond boss appears. I dodge again and avoid clicking on the Legion monolith, but suddenly Tane appears from nowhere with an existential question ("What really makes you you ?") and then, as the fog thickens, I step on an abyss...
Welcome in Delirium !

Level 78 now and nearing 100 deaths.
Here is my PoB (Community Fork version, the new name of LocalIdentity open-source project) : https://pastebin.com/nCLx0URf

Mostly SSF stuff, total budget is 10c with crafting. It's suitable to complete maps up to t5.
(There is a mistake with the elem res, but I'm actually capped.)

Planned improvements :
- Atziri's and Sin's Rebirth flasks.
- Maybe Impale support + Dread Banner. I need to make calculations + testing.

Explode chests are expensive (7ex or more).
Chests with "10% frenzy charge on hit" are a few chaos with no link. Jeweller's Touch prophecy to get 5-links is 25c.

I have removed any jewel cluster for the moment. They were taking too much skill points for two average notables. It wasn't worth it, compared to the usual tree.
I have briefly tested Arcane Cloak and Veteran's Awareness Keystone : too dangerous to use IMO.
I may try Nature's Patience.

Gl & hf Exiles :)
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Last edited by rahsaan on Mar 16, 2020, 10:47:35 AM
Hey there, I'm a bit new to PoE and to this build.. what does it mean by BF 21/23 and Fortify 21/20 for DPS?
Hi, I was looking for a poison blade flurry build since some time and your guide amazed me. I started to read the post from page one, there is some brainstorming with another exile about trickster being better vs. My few questions are like this;
1) This is the build I am following : Standard (budget = 80ex +) PoB level 95
Do we choose Alira, will killing all for 2 skill points hurt in any way? (Since you say in the endgame crit chance is good)
2) Is there a unique weapon you can suggest until buying rare daggers? How is varunastra or bino's?
3) Will vulnerability on hit corrupted gloves be useful?
I hope answering my questions won't bother you much. More I read the posts the better insight I'll have about the build.
Thanks for the good work.
"
Xuo wrote:
Hey there, I'm a bit new to PoE and to this build.. what does it mean by BF 21/23 and Fortify 21/20 for DPS?

Hi,

20/20 = a level 20 gem with 20% quality (crafted with 20 gemcutter prisms).

Level 21 can only be achieved by getting a lucky corruption with a vaal orb. A level 21 gem is expensive.

21/23 = level 21 with 23% quality is the rarest and best corruption you can get, and those gems are very very expensive.

20/20 is sufficient, more is a luxury :)

"
Cruonit wrote:
1) This is the build I am following : Standard (budget = 80ex +) PoB level 95
Do we choose Alira, will killing all for 2 skill points hurt in any way? (Since you say in the endgame crit chance is good)
2) Is there a unique weapon you can suggest until buying rare daggers? How is varunastra or bino's?
3) Will vulnerability on hit corrupted gloves be useful?

Hey, ty :)

1) I choose Alira mainly because she gives elemental resistances, which are a pain to get later. But in the past, I was killing all bandits, it's viable too.

2) I find Varunastra a bit slow. But that would allow for nice combinations of supports, like Nightblade and Close Combat for instance. And Shockwave ! :D
Good unique daggers :
- During the acts, Mightflay and Widowmaker.
- To begin Atlas, Taproot and Bino's are very good together.

3) Yes absolutely, that's some more dmg. Other good corruption : +% critical strike chance.
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Last edited by rahsaan on Mar 17, 2020, 7:38:18 PM
"
rahsaan wrote:

Hey, ty :)

1) I choose Alira mainly because she gives elemental resistances, which are a pain to get later. But in the past, I was killing all bandits, it's viable too.

2) I find Varunastra a bit slow. But that would allow for nice combinations of supports, like Nightblade and Close Combat for instance. And Shockwave ! :D
Good unique daggers :
- During the acts, Mightflay and Widowmaker.
- To begin Atlas, Taproot and Bino's are very good together.

3) Yes absolutely, that's some more dmg. Other good corruption : +% critical strike chance.

Thanks for the quick answer. Unfortunately Varunastra doesn't have crit rate too. So it's either alira or varunastra.
I am looking more for single target damage, its not a big deal if I map a little slower. Arakaali's fang looks fun though. Still a little slower than rare daggers.
Yes, Arakaali's dagger is fun.
You can use it with Herald of Agony.

I have done my first full Delirium map.
It's actually much more fun than ordinary encounters in maps : you don't have a timer, there is not this absurd scaling of monsters HP, but it remains difficult.

For me, these maps are true to the genuine spirit of the game : not too much mobs, but hard and fast ones. This is what hooked me into PoE at the beginning, and I'm looking forward to this slower pace of maps. You do have to react fast and make decisions, but you can't mow down zillion of mobs per minute.
I want the game to be hard, otherwise it becomes casual, and I want to really fight enemies.

So if GGG can remove some annnoying features, like these unfair invisible deaths and making all Delirium loot drop at the end like in Incursion, that would make Delirium a truly great league.

Here is my video for the T1 Delirium map, where we blend into the landscape with :
#3 : The Mistwalker

Hope you like it :)
Last edited by rahsaan on Mar 18, 2020, 4:55:54 PM
These last days, I have worked on a new version of the build, specially designed for Delirium.
I can sum it up in one word :

Perfidy

The new unique chest Perfidy allows you to have two banners at the same time.

(1ex)

Now, we can plant both banners and have huge buffs for 6-7 seconds :
With War Banner, Adrenaline (~25% more dps) and +10% phys dmg reduction.
With Dread Banner, a better Fortify (30% less dmg taken instead of 20%) + Impale chance and inc Impale effect.

The banners will greatly improve our DPS and help us survive those nasty explosions on deaths, e.g. those detonated by the small black mushrooms.

As the banners now gain stages on hit, we quickly get 50 stacks and can plant them very frequently.
In conjunction with Protector and Warchief totems + Vaal Warchief + flasks, we can create a stream of pure destruction.

Here is a first demo, in T5 Atoll :

#4 : Perfidy

(This was made before 3.10d and 3.10e patches, which have nerfed Delirium)

Also, I hope you are all right in these difficult times. This filthy Covid-19 uses Essence Drain / Contagion and has max increased AoE. So I hope you have your flasks of alcoholic gel and you keep a good radius between you and other people ;-)
In my country, we are quarantined in our hideouts, so I'll have plenty of time to prepare new videos. Stay sane, Exiles !
Last edited by rahsaan on Mar 20, 2020, 6:28:12 AM
Hi, I am slowly reading all the posts and its amazing to follow the serious change this build underwent with new patches.
Sudden decrease and increase in your videos make me afraid. I was thinking about using atziri's aquity and saqawal's nest for more survivability but couldn't get good numbers on PoB. Saqawal's +75 is a very good bonus for shaper's touch and if I could reach Eldritch battery MoM could be a giant with 300more ES from the chest.
Looking forward to your posts.
Yes, it's true I like to test new things and experiment with new stuff and skills. Otherwise, I get bored :D
This way, players can find ideas and choose what they prefer. And I think they can even find ideas for other builds.

I always like when players come up with their own ideas for a build variant. Like you with Saqawal's Nest, as I've never tried it.

I will properly put all versions of the build in order, with a PoB and main infos for each.

As for my videos, do not be afraid :D I do them because I like that, and also to prove that this build is not theorycrafting but that it actually works.
- New section :

There, you find infos and PoB links for v3.7-9 : Impale, Invisible and Mind over Matter.
Links updated for Community fork.

- Had to remove all items shown for the moment, bc of a pb with indexation.

- In "Playstyle" :
Get the Perfidy chest to use Dread and War Banners.
Alternate between :
- flasks
- totems + Vaal Warchief
- planting banners
This way, you create a continuous stream of destruction.
Or you know, just spam everything at the same time :D

- In 3.9, I have advised to get a Clarity Watcher's Eye with "% of dmg taken gained as mana over 4sec". But there is a veiled mod that can be found on stuff and jewels. Numbers are inferior but that can be cheaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info