[3.24] 🗡The Nightblade🗡Nightshade Tincture | Incorporeal | New demo video up

Some updates and suggestions

* I have bought this beauty in standard :

14ex

Practically speaking, I am at full charges all the time.

That could be craftable with the new conquerors mods in explicit.
You'd need a hybrid Crusader/Redeemer body armour.
But the Frenzy charges (Redeemer) are more important. Ideally, you'd get "Killed Enemies Explode" mod (Crusader).

* I am now using Wind Dancer, with a Brutal Restraint jewel of Deshret near Pain Attunement. It works very well. You really feel more secure with it.
I will update infos in the Legion section.

* In the socket north of Acrobatics, I have put a Thread of Hope with small ring (I was mistaken last time, I said medium), to allocate Phase Acrobatics and Silent Steps.
With Flesh & Stone - Sand as aura.

* In the BF setup, I have replaced Energy Leech with Faster Attacks. I think this old support is actually very good. On the paper, that's less max dmg. But since we reach the 6th stage faster, that's actually more real DPS. It allows to quickly make a full-juice release, Whirling Blades and start again.

* Finally, I'm testing a Starkonja with another BF enchant : "9% chance to dodge attacks while at max BF stages"

("40% inc dmg with BF" enchant actually gives ~6% more dmg, so that's not a huge sacrifice for some precious dodge.)
With Acrobatics (30%) and Nightblade support (25%), that's 64% total.

In this game, getting DPS has become easy. But building proper defense is way harder. And I think that with all these improvements, we are ready to walk amongst the mist and dance with the wind :)

PoB level 95 : https://pastebin.com/HFwzEAY0
Tree : www.poeurl.com/cJE7
(Silent Steps and Phase Acro not taken into account)
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Last edited by rahsaan on Jan 30, 2020, 2:39:59 PM
While the enchant is cool, we actually don't want to spend long on 6 stages, so it's only active for a split second.
Honestly, I think the AoE enchant is probably the best one, once you have enough damage, since it significantly increases clear and is probably the closest to a support gem in power.

With the enchant, the two AoE nodes near the Shadow, blood and sand, and Dying Sun/Inc AoE support, you can basically get a full screen BF, making mapping more comfortable, and safer.
I also think the Inc AoE/Conc Effects swaperoony is still one of the best options for efficient and enjoyable mapping on BF.

Also, note that inc AoE can increase your clear damage, due to the damage area overlapping more often when hitting tight packs.
It will also make you safer during most boss fights, due to some added range.
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Last edited by Ravenstrider on Jan 30, 2020, 5:01:52 PM
"
Ravenstrider wrote:
With the enchant, the two AoE nodes near the Shadow, blood and sand, and Dying Sun/Inc AoE support, you can basically get a full screen BF, making mapping more comfortable, and safer.

Also, note that inc AoE can increase your clear damage, due to the damage area overlapping more often when hitting tight packs.
It will also make you safer during most boss fights, due to some added range.

I had never thought about Dying Sun. I'll try it then :) Didn't know either for the overlapping areas, thx.

Back to Standard, with my new video for the Sirus fight.
Feel the raw power of BF ! Don't want to brag too much about it, but frankly during the first three rounds, I play almost perfectly :)

After that, things get more... complicated.
How do I survive at the end, though ?
Well I use my two secret buffs, which are called "Clench your Teeth" and "Diediediediedie You Bastard Die".

They scale damage taken reductions ;)

So let's dive into the eye of the storm and meet :

#11 : Sirus, Awakening level 8

Hope you like it :)
Rahsaan's Workshop, a post to showcase a dozen of my home-made builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3432443
Last edited by rahsaan on Feb 4, 2020, 9:38:33 AM
Well, it's not technically overlapping, since it doesn't hit at the same time.

Think of it as a series of very fast hits with melee splash, randomly targeting monsters in an area. So, if you have more AoE, you're more likely to hit two mobs with the splash...

Now, I might be mistaken, but I believe that's how it works.

Edit: you can kind of see it in this video https://youtu.be/WB0Kfaz4Ktg.
Those big green circles are actually where BF does damage.

Edit2: My flasks -

I have a quartz and a silver somewhere too, but I can't seem to find them. Haven't used them in a couple of days. xD
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Last edited by Ravenstrider on Feb 1, 2020, 1:52:54 PM
Good flasks, the unique ones have perfect rolls :)

I had made this video in 3.7 with max AoE :

Stay Away, Porcupines !

But Pulverise has been nerfed since.
I'll take one of my former League char to try max AoE again.

About the Sirus fight, I forgot to mention this video which explains the fight very clearly, the maze attack in particular.
Some improvements in first message :

New "hunting board"

My last HoGM was done in 3.8. I have it on video, but not published. I'll try to do it with v3.9

I have already shown a Vaal Temple video in 3.7. But the next one, featuring a hell of a fight against the Trio, will be a T17 ;-)

Abaxoth will be featured in an another upcoming video, with triple Beyond mod (map, sextant, Zana).

Added some notables for amulet anointments : Hematophagy, Kinetic Impacts, Martial Experience.
In the BF gems setup, Energy Leech has been replaced by Faster Attacks.
Also added Ravenstrider's advice to put 20%q on the Infused Channelling gem.

Added Wind Dancer as the recommanded Conqueror Keystone.
Eventually, I may merge Blight and Legion sections into an "Endgame" section, where I'll add Metamorph contents, as well as future leagues.

Have a good day, Exiles :)
Last edited by rahsaan on Feb 6, 2020, 6:28:35 PM
Here is a new video in Std :

#12 : The Hall of Grandmasters

Technically, the build cannot kill those Rogues (some are called _Gubben). They have max block, max regen and CI, cast when stunned etc. so no hit can pass their defences.
The solution (which I'm demonstrating in the video) is to use the Balefire unique sceptre, to get Scorching Ray level 25 and socket Burning Dmg, Infused Channelling and Elem Focus.
Your invincible Rogue will be cooked in no time !

Another one is very dangerous, the guy with the Vortex and Essence Drain. Gotta kill him fast.

Against the other ones, the strategy I use is to put the totems in tactical spots, e.g. behind the statues, and play very aggressive. Because when you fight, you stun, you leech, you get your buffs etc. So you have actually more defences while attacking.

Have a good weekend, Exiles :)
Last edited by rahsaan on Feb 8, 2020, 4:51:18 AM
Checked PoB for a bit and running with Sanguine might be a good starter for a long time. It has almost the same damage total damage as your daggers and goes for like 10c for more or less max rolls. 324dps (30% corruption) together with 40% inc dmg. Worth considering :)
Last edited by Kamelkungen on Feb 9, 2020, 6:57:27 AM
A clever idea, thx ! :)
The Sanguine Gambol is actually better than the Taproot.
Especially if you anoint Bloodletting, for another 40% inc dmg and 5% reduced dmg taken from bleeding enemies :)

I'll try it, I like the idea of poison+bleed for an Assassin.
Last edited by rahsaan on Feb 9, 2020, 11:34:27 AM
is it possible to use another skill than blade flurry with the tree and the setup from the guide ? cause i ve never used blade flurry realisticaly and i dont really like it, tho, i would want to go nightblade elusive assassin, if you have any sugestion i won t say no

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info