[3.7 HC | Video Guide] Armageddon Brand Trickster/Chieftain | big IGNITES | uber elder viable

"
ZBDH wrote:
Hi great build man GJ.
btw i have a question regarding the ascendancy:
Which node is more powerful for single target harness the void or swift killer? because swift killer only grants charges on kills and where its kinda hard to get kills at some boss fights therefor becoming hard to sustain the charges, also is there is a way to fit herald of agony in this amazing build :).
thank you!

harness of the void is useless for this kind of build because the extra chaso damage don't effect your ignite dot overall.
same for herald of agony, it is for poison/chaos based builds.
"
cloreto22 wrote:
Hey man, very good build.
I would like to ask: Why you catch minion dmg, life and acc?

spiritual aid & spiritual command (nodes on passive tree) were introduced in 3.4 and also effect you, just read the node. ;-)
"
Shiek200 wrote:
So quick question, why are we not using dual Razors of the Seventh Sun? It seems like the burning damage would be really nice, and some additional sustain never hurt anyone.

Also you could pair it with Eye of Innocence for a nice little CwDT setup, and it would make Emberwake better too.

That's for the the memes but could be rlly good. It's an sc option, feel free to try it out sir.
Last edited by Shaarq on Jan 2, 2019, 4:08:13 AM
"
Hey great build, I'm hoping to do uber elder on sc with this guy. Would a carcass jack be a waste with this build? Im stuck between that and a loreweave.

a loreweave should be better in any case.
I just want to say, super, super fun build. I killed that bum Izaro at level 24 and haven't been looking back!
May i ask why you would like to invest few passive points on % minion dmg? many thanks
Hi, is there anywhere else besides POB I could find your passive tree. I'm really interested in your build, but am still to new to the game to build on my own. Currently I don't have access to POB, my laptop recently died and I play on console.
@Sirwilliam88 If you click on Shaarq's name under his profile picture, you can check out his characters. I believe "Shaarqgeddon" has the right tree for this build.
Last edited by redmalloc on Jan 3, 2019, 12:13:55 AM
"
Sirwilliam88 wrote:
Hi, is there anywhere else besides POB I could find your passive tree. I'm really interested in your build, but am still to new to the game to build on my own. Currently I don't have access to POB, my laptop recently died and I play on console.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.5.1/AAAABAYCAQSzBbUHHgj0DkgQUREtES8RlhJpE20UCRZvFr8XHBhdGjgc3B0UIvQkqiaIJpUnLysKLJwwcTLRM6M2PTbpOkI8tj5lRUdFnUbXSU9JUUqfS3hTUlONVEdVS1ZIWfNauV3yYPhh4mKsY_1mVGaeZ3FqQ2wLbIxtGXFpcXlxhXIPdKV65nyDf8aAs4KbhTKJvIsOjDaNv48aj0aQVZFHkyeUb5TxlS6XLZrgnaqexJ9IoOahL6IAo6OmrKa-pwiqqa3xsUK0OLTFtNG3MLyqvOq-isBmwuzIDMryzxrUI9gk2jvdqONq5FXlGetj6-7wH_DV8xH4l_rS-_U=?accountName=Shaarq&characterName=Shaarqgeddon
"
lyyang1001 wrote:
May i ask why you would like to invest few passive points on % minion dmg? many thanks

i mentioned it 10times now in the comments but no problem xD
if you spec into spiritual aid / command, they also effect you. Read them properly ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info