[3.7 HC | Video Guide] Armageddon Brand Trickster/Chieftain | big IGNITES | uber elder viable

Thanks for the build guide, it looks like a lot of fun. I'm pretty new to the game and wanted to try it out, but I have a question about leveling it. I'm trying it on SSF, and noticed that you can't buy Storm Brand from Nessa after finding the cavern of wrath on a Shadow, which is around the lvl 12 you said you switched over.

Do you just wait until Act 3, or is there something else I may be missing?
"
liminalshadow wrote:
Thanks for the build guide, it looks like a lot of fun. I'm pretty new to the game and wanted to try it out, but I have a question about leveling it. I'm trying it on SSF, and noticed that you can't buy Storm Brand from Nessa after finding the cavern of wrath on a Shadow, which is around the lvl 12 you said you switched over.

Do you just wait until Act 3, or is there something else I may be missing?

I didn't play SSF, so you have to wait and level with something else which shouldnt be a problem. Or you create a twink (witch, templar), get stormbrand and mule it to shadow...

Thank you for the build guide, works like a charm so far for me in SC SSF :).

Is there a good way to keep getting the fortify buff if i were to replace my shield with a second wand (for more damage), and therefore losing shield charge?

Also still trying to get my hands on a balefire, but since i'm playing SSF i can't just trade for one. Are there other ways to get one besides chancing opal sceptres or hoping for a random drop?

(edit: of course double wand only works until i get a balefire, guess i could then use my second weapon set for sceptre/shield + charge/fortify for bosses).
Last edited by esimasta on Jan 18, 2019, 12:13:34 AM
great build i really love it , but i was wondering POB shows that immolate is more dps than swift affliction , so what u think
"
great build i really love it , but i was wondering POB shows that immolate is more dps than swift affliction , so what u think

if im using my pastebin, swift affliction does ~2.5k more ignite dps then immolate.
HOGM down deathless as well, first HOGM completion for me lol.
I'm gonna give this a try. Played Storm Brand for a while, but ended up too squishy.
Is flame dash supposed to trigger brand recall?
"
esimasta wrote:
Thank you for the build guide, works like a charm so far for me in SC SSF :).

Is there a good way to keep getting the fortify buff if i were to replace my shield with a second wand (for more damage), and therefore losing shield charge?

Also still trying to get my hands on a balefire, but since i'm playing SSF i can't just trade for one. Are there other ways to get one besides chancing opal sceptres or hoping for a random drop?

(edit: of course double wand only works until i get a balefire, guess i could then use my second weapon set for sceptre/shield + charge/fortify for bosses).

You can farm divination cards.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Forbidden_Power
"
lokilogic2 wrote:
Is flame dash supposed to trigger brand recall?

No, they are together so that they both benefit from Faster Casting, but that's it.

As far as I'm concerned, I'm now lvl 64, at the beginning of Act 9. Still 0 deaths. This build is starting to become one of my favs, can't wait to see how Mapping and Delving are feeling.

[edit] Kitava is dead and was fairly easy. Still no deaths.
Last edited by Skwal19 on Jan 28, 2019, 12:51:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info