Sorry guys and bye

İm casual player and penalty for dying ıs too high.
Tried syndicate in 11 tier map after the "nerf" ...
Died 6 times.
Boss was immortal regenerated faster than i could damage him.
İm making some pause. Too hard game for me.
Need some casual game.
Recomendation?
(dont try to mention play with Barbie :)
Last bumped on Dec 25, 2018, 8:55:28 AM
diabl.... :p

Try Grim Dawn?
Hmm.. if you dont like Barbie, what about Ken? :P

GOG got "The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut" on sale right now (11,29€).
Its an ARPG and I've got alot of fun with that game (and 100+ hours played). It's really worth the money.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
what about just don't do syndicates? or stop caring about getting to 100 which u probably never will te begin with xd
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
what about just don't do syndicates? or stop caring about getting to 100 which u probably never will te begin with xd

Well they just coming to me ...
play standard mate, some leagues arnt for everyone try again next time.
#StandardLivesMatter
"
theoc86 wrote:
play standard mate, some leagues arnt for everyone try again next time.

thinking about that but there are no season achivements ...
"
farko1 wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

Well they just coming to me ...

do some syndicates in act 10 and when u have to enter jun's lil cave don't go in if u won't u will never see an other syndicate untill u do it
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Why not adjust your goal base on what is achievable to you. Killing all the end game boss or farming T16 is not the only goals in this game. If your dying in red maps then stick to the level you're comfortable. It just means you reach the max capabilities of your character, but it doesn't mean it's the end of your game.

For example, like me, my goal in this league is to reach 24 challenges. & I can do that with my "casual" game time. I don't necessary need to kill Shaper & farm the red maps. You just need a plan & patience.

"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Dec 19, 2018, 5:54:48 AM
I'd suggest trying HC league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info