[3.5] CCC - "Cospris Cool Crit" - Assassin | Cyclone + Ice Nova (+GC)| fast mapper and boss killer

"
doctorslay wrote:
"
henry4200 wrote:
"
doctorslay wrote:
Thx for the answer mate.
One more question, im pretty new to the game and can't understand why frost bomb skills cannot work when Cast when damage taken support is in high level (level 15), and works when Cast when damage taken support is level 1.

In PoE it is very important to read skill descriptions and if there are still uncertainties left you should read the wiki entries to these skills.
In the case of CwDt the descrition tells you that only skills with a certain Level requirement can be supported. And as we only need Forstbomb to apply its Cold Res debuff which doesnt scale per level we just leave it on level 1.

And basically you can skip leveling frost bomb too? or you can level it up?

also, any specific reason you chose lightning golem and not ice golem?
ice one can help with the crit chance.

thx!

Just keep frost bomb at level 1.
Ice Golem adds only verry little crit chance, but attack speed is pretty imoortant to us as we have to ensure that we can use the full potention of coc support.
"
henry4200 wrote:
"
doctorslay wrote:
"
henry4200 wrote:

In PoE it is very important to read skill descriptions and if there are still uncertainties left you should read the wiki entries to these skills.
In the case of CwDt the descrition tells you that only skills with a certain Level requirement can be supported. And as we only need Forstbomb to apply its Cold Res debuff which doesnt scale per level we just leave it on level 1.

And basically you can skip leveling frost bomb too? or you can level it up?

also, any specific reason you chose lightning golem and not ice golem?
ice one can help with the crit chance.

thx!

Just keep frost bomb at level 1.
Ice Golem adds only verry little crit chance, but attack speed is pretty imoortant to us as we have to ensure that we can use the full potention of coc support.

Appreciate your answers man.
Im level 71 now with your build and it's just great, story (act 9-10) feels so easy after getting Cospri's malice.
looking forward to start the end-game content.
Can i get a POB link as i can not see the full skill tree on the poeurl... thanks. I just bought a vitality life regen watchers eye (10ex) on console... cheapest one too. Currently have 6L carcass/Qotf.. may try QoTF first. I'm respecing my old lvl 86 FP assassin, so hope it turns out well. Thanks!
There is no PoB but someone drop his character's PoB, it's out dated but still usefull for starting this build. https://pastebin.com/as5P9uac
mmm did someone succeed to pass T1 maps without 3 deaths with this build ?
You need to buy more stash tabs, and play months to fill them with items which to be deleted by GGG.
Please someone to confirm if he ever run a non-squishy non-shit damage of this build ?
( currently my damage is relatively about 5-7k on crit and about 2k on normal damage ) and i have more or less all required items and gem setups on 20/20
You need to buy more stash tabs, and play months to fill them with items which to be deleted by GGG.
i'm having problems with mana, any suggestion on how to fix that? i can clear t16 maps easily but i end up dying cuz the cyclone stops when i run out of mana :/
Can someone pls tell me wich MTX he uses for this effect in the first gif on the guide? (Like a blue dust explosion while he slays the mobs)

Edit: Just found it, for everyone: Automaton Herald Effect!
Last edited by Larokan on Jan 7, 2019, 2:46:10 PM
"
i'm having problems with mana, any suggestion on how to fix that? i can clear t16 maps easily but i end up dying cuz the cyclone stops when i run out of mana :/

If you are using Warlords Mark you should be fine with mana.
"
henry4200 wrote:
"

If you are using Warlords Mark you should be fine with mana.

Could You post a video of a full run with the items. So far it is not possible to farm anything. including white T1 maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info